Now that Nick is gone who is dealing with Rogue forum owners?

Moderators: N54 Volunteer Moderator, Network54 Employee

Now that Nick is gone who is dealing with Rogue forum owners?

16 Apr 2011, 15:15 #1

and Rogue N54 users?

Nick was a big help last year when some forums went up which attacked myself, the AWF, and other people. These included vicious personal attacks, racism, bigotry and other nasty things. Nick and I corresponded a fair bit at that time and he investigated the forums and shut several of them down for obvious violations of N54's terms of service.

Well, unfortunately this has started again and there is a forum that recently started with personal attacks against myself. This person has been trolling the AWF as well but with moderated posting nobody sees his attacks but myself and the mods.

IS there anyone to report this forum to and get it deleted? I have been getting quite a few concerned e-mails about these attacks.

17 Apr 2011, 00:23 #2

It appears that Nick is missed quite a bit around here. Things are not quite the same without him. I don't have an answer for you, except to try the usual e-mail address and see what happens. They don't seem to be answering e-mails or posts lately.

Ripper

Network54 Forum Tech Tips
Airbrush and Paint Tech Forums

17 Apr 2011, 02:25 #3

N54 is becoming like the "wild west". Things calmed down last year after Nick laid down the law. A prominent forum was actually shut down and this individual really watched his behaviour after Nick laid down the riot act. This forum was re-opened but all the nasty posts were removed and this troll/forum owner really seemed to change his spots. Now he is acting like an idiot again and I think he thinks that no matter what he does he is free from any penalty since N54 is no longer policing itself.

N54 may not care but it might end up losing some paid forum owners and a lot of hits which may or may not represent a revenue stream for them.

I am committed for the next 6 months but I am keeping an eye on the situation...

17 Apr 2011, 19:59 #4

That's funny, sorry...

18 Apr 2011, 03:57 #5

<p>from my guitar playing style..... these days, I'd be Shredder....</p><p> </p>

Ripper

18 Apr 2011, 17:52 #6

and Rogue N54 users?

Nick was a big help last year when some forums went up which attacked myself, the AWF, and other people. These included vicious personal attacks, racism, bigotry and other nasty things. Nick and I corresponded a fair bit at that time and he investigated the forums and shut several of them down for obvious violations of N54's terms of service.

Well, unfortunately this has started again and there is a forum that recently started with personal attacks against myself. This person has been trolling the AWF as well but with moderated posting nobody sees his attacks but myself and the mods.

IS there anyone to report this forum to and get it deleted? I have been getting quite a few concerned e-mails about these attacks.
I find your assertions baseless, and I would draw your attention to the numerous posts on your "Zoodles Cafe" forum which featured pictures of a handicapped person in a wheel chair on fire, as well as the numerous disrespectful quips about physically challenged persons. There is proof of this.

Rick Alan
Asian Open Watch Forum

28 Apr 2011, 17:50 #7

<p>from my guitar playing style..... these days, I'd be Shredder....</p><p> </p>

Ripper

There is some stuff on there that is libelous. Very unfortunate that there is nobody from N54 willing or able to help.

30 Apr 2011, 15:49 #8

and Rogue N54 users?

Ripper, nobody has responded to my concerned e-mails or to the other forumers and N54 users who have e-mailed about this issue.

The posts are getting nastier and more personal. Here is one from yesterday:

He has much to offer? Who are you kidding? April 29 2011, 1:05 PM

He has much to offer? Who are you kidding? If you mean stealing 8 hours of company computer time and company work time a day, then you would be right.

Remember, that is why Mark Adeney, (Zoodle95), has been fired from every job he has ever held. Now, he is stealing from his mother-in-law's estate and from his wife, by not working and just sitting in front of the computer all day complaining about this forum.

The fact is that Zoodles is a scourge on society, and he should do the right thing and stop the leaching by taking a lot of pills to end it all. Hey, by taking some pills, he might lose some of all that massive fat that he has gained from sucking off of others work!

He just bought another Chinese watch from the oppressive government of the Peoples Republic of China who have their poor people in slavery, using the money from his wife's work. Or the money may have come from his dead mother-in-law's estate. What a massive scumbag this guy is. End it Mark, so that the loved ones around you can have a normal life and can have the fruits of their labor, instead of you stealing it from them.

You are a failure as a human being Mark.

------------------------------------------------------------

My Mother-In-Law passed away last July and my wife and I have had to take on the role of caregiver and provider for my autistic brother-in-law. It has been a very stressful time and I do not need people slandering me on a N54 forum and having to deal with the concerned e-mails about it. I understand that people are busy but is this not a matter than merits 5-10 minutes of someone's time there?

Does N54 really want to be the home for people with nothing better to do than set up forums to slander other people? Somebody please do something... PLEASE!

01 May 2011, 01:07 #9

There is some stuff on there that is libelous. Very unfortunate that there is nobody from N54 willing or able to help.
I did not approve your other post, as it had personal information in it. I am at a los as to what to tell you to do, since it seems the N54 guys are just not going to answer anyone anymore.

Ripper

01 May 2011, 01:13 #10

And the worst part is that there is more of that on that forum with personal insults and info for people to see. If you will not approve this post then what does that say about this forum in questio and Network 54's terms of service?

Very, very unfortunate and discouraging. I am being publicly insulted and humliated and there is nothing I can do...