My paid for site has got adverts on it?

Moderators: N54 Volunteer Moderator, Network54 Employee

My paid for site has got adverts on it?

April 24th, 2011, 11:04 pm #1

<p>Whats happened?  The last thing I saw was the site unaccessible a day or two ago due to 'maintenance' and now, suddenly, I have a huge advert at the top.  </p><p>The site is about serious matters and the last thing I want is a great flashing 'click here' spam-like ad at the top of the page.  My account is also now saying that the subscription has been cancelled.  I didn't cancel the subscription and I've been paying N54 for YEARS.</p><p>It wasn't a pleasant Easter Sunday surprise, thats for sure. </p><p>Please can someone explain whats happened?  Thank you.</p>

April 24th, 2011, 11:33 pm #2

There have been lots of billing issues lately. Things are getting out of hand. NO answer for you, sorry.

Ripper

Network54 Forum Tech Tips
Airbrush and Paint Tech Forums

April 24th, 2011, 11:43 pm #3

<p>I've just gone in and set up my bank details again for the premium account that had disappeared and now the flash popup ad (or whatever it was) has gone.</p><p>I don't know why/how my account suddenly 'stopped' premium services but I'm happy the ad has gone and have my fingers crossed that I don't get billed for two premium accounts on the same site.....</p><p>Thank you for getting back to me, I do appreciate it.</p>

May 13th, 2011, 9:54 pm #4

Paula,

I just looked up your account. N54's policy is to send notifications via email if there is a credit card issue. Your Premier service should have ended in February, but somehow a glitch in the system kept you in until April, at which time, the glitch ended. Sorry for the lack of notice.

Regards,

Nick
N54 Customer Support

Confirmation of reply: