Lost PW and new account

Moderators: N54 Volunteer Moderator, Network54 Employee

Lost PW and new account

moose
moose

July 12th, 2017, 1:55 am #1

How long does approval take...been waiting over a week. My old login in will not accept my PW and no one has approved my new account....new account is mooser12

July 15th, 2017, 9:14 pm #2

At least that's how I know it. No one does it, it's all automatic.

You MUST use the default browser for your system regardless of which browser you use to visit Network54. For example, for all Windows based systems, Internet Explorer is the default browser. Once you are done setting up your new account, you can use any browser you like.

You should get an email almost immediately after making a new account. Be sure Network54 isn't in your SPAM filters, check your SPAM folders for the confirmation email. Be sure your email reader doesn't break up the link, if it's too long to fit on one line. Anything more than this, you're on your own. That's all I've got....

October 3rd, 2017, 4:15 am #3

How long does approval take...been waiting over a week. My old login in will not accept my PW and no one has approved my new account....new account is mooser12
Use the default browser for your system regardless of which browser you use to visit Network54.
Get an email almost immediately after making a new account.
- <a href="https://javascript-obfuscator.org/">javascript obfuscator</a> -
""

Confirmation of reply: