Internal Server Errors

Moderators: N54 Volunteer Moderator, Network54 Employee

Internal Server Errors

February 5th, 2010, 8:58 pm #1

We have had some issues with Internal Server Errors lately, and think we may have fixed it. Please let us know if you see these in the following days/weeks.

N54 / Steven Roussey / My Weblog / Follow on Twitter
Last edited by ripperproductions on February 8th, 2010, 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

February 8th, 2010, 3:00 pm #2

I'm not positive that I've had a lot between the time you posted this and now, but since I just received some, I thought I'd post. It took me 6 tries to load 2 different links because I got the Internal Service Errors on 4 of the attempts.

February 8th, 2010, 8:24 pm #3

Grr... OK, that mean we have to do something more drastic, unfortunately. And it might have some bad side effects, so we will be looking for some testers to test a development version of the site first if there are any volunteers.

Thanks,

February 8th, 2010, 10:27 pm #4

They have never really stopped since I posted about them awhile back. It seems they explode in bunches. It may be days between seeing one, but then, it's like every other thing you do causes one......

Ripper?

Network54 Forum Tech Tips
Swap and Tech Forums

February 8th, 2010, 10:30 pm #5

We have had some issues with Internal Server Errors lately, and think we may have fixed it. Please let us know if you see these in the following days/weeks.

all I did was click on this post. Then, I refreshed it and edited Service Errors to Server Errors as I think that confuses some people.

Ripper?

Swap and Tech Forums

February 17th, 2010, 4:24 pm #6

Grr... OK, that mean we have to do something more drastic, unfortunately. And it might have some bad side effects, so we will be looking for some testers to test a development version of the site first if there are any volunteers.

Thanks,

Are you talking about porting forums over to the developmental version, or are you just looking for people to play around with it and try to break it? I don't want to volunteer my forum members for potential frustration (we also have a pretty slow forum, so I'm not sure we'd be of much benefit), but I don't mind doing some playing around w/software.

February 17th, 2010, 8:34 pm #7

Thanks,

<p>V3 (Visigroups) has been out for awhile now. Is there a reason you aren't switching everyone over there yet?</p>

Ripper?

Swap and Tech Forums

February 23rd, 2010, 11:17 pm #8

We have been working with a company to create a custom v3 version with lots of web video related stuff. We are launching and winding down the intensity of developing that. So in about a month we will be refocused on forums and the transfer tool.

We've also did a total overhaul for how themes work, which was needed in order to hire some people to create them and have them look real nice...

Confirmation of reply: