Have Returned Temporarily

Moderators: N54 Volunteer Moderator, Network54 Employee

Have Returned Temporarily

May 13th, 2011, 3:12 pm #1

Hello N54 users,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am back on a temporary basis, in order to handle customer support issues. As you have perhaps gathered, Steve and Chris have a limited amount of time for support, so I have agreed to come and help with the backlog. One caveat is that my answers frequently require an answer from one of them, so it could be several days before I am able to provide an answer.

Regards,

Nick
N54 Customer Support

May 13th, 2011, 9:47 pm #2

<p>It has been a nightmare here lately. I'd say welcome back, but I'm not sure that's the correct greeting. Maybe, lookout or watch for flying debris.......</p><p> </p>

Ripper

Network54 Forum Tech Tips
Airbrush and Paint Tech Forums

May 13th, 2011, 9:49 pm #3

Nick
N54 Customer Support

May 18th, 2011, 12:19 am #4

Hello N54 users,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am back on a temporary basis, in order to handle customer support issues. As you have perhaps gathered, Steve and Chris have a limited amount of time for support, so I have agreed to come and help with the backlog. One caveat is that my answers frequently require an answer from one of them, so it could be several days before I am able to provide an answer.

Regards,

Nick
N54 Customer Support
I was worried that Ripper was about to have s stroke without you here to take some of the pressure. To be honest,I thought Network54 was about to fold without you and Ripper.

-
Cheers,Bob

KLEX - USA
xڥ�mOAǿ
�H4��Z(��Py�ф,R*6���0W�D_���R- KC����ǫ���}�\��������g�7qf��gֿ�}j]|��[���.����w�Řa�� �
�<�Y����T����m~����'[=�"�>�s��4��X�V�:8|�� &�y jVa}�_�S��nՠe���8��8ݽi�ߘe��폃�����:�~�.���NjA*ـ�tC��_��������I��G������S��ŧ[ p�q�hk
�I�5O`_F��GFJ)m@ˌ�ve�R)U��=�M
��(P����2���yb�{���
��S�p���f�/�_�j��#ǣ�A�A�H�=Ğ�J�`e�R����3.��t�n��a��J?�5��l'�B���\��[�������"�*z#Q!X��"F�(z�q���!��s4$�G4�i���Ոg �V$���Ԇ��>���C$B��봚�z�ɀ"��HE��|�%�=��"����nu��T���T���E�b�xL��I��!�{?�|�Tu���4)�R��'����U��߯�i��|�R�R���5�i\�ph�� ��*�\<*�>�y=����D\Z�k��I���"�yz

May 18th, 2011, 1:47 pm #5

Welcome back, Nick. As you can see we missed you.

My question is, why has some of the board on pngscape.net gone from being moderated to unmoderated? I have email the owner but as always, he is taking his time in responding.

7mile

May 18th, 2011, 5:40 pm #6

7milebeach,

Hi, thanks. Without a forum number, I have no means of looking this up. Can you refresh my memory, please, on the forum number. However, generally this sort of decision is within the prerogative of the forum owner.

Regards,

Nick
N54 Customer Support

May 18th, 2011, 8:28 pm #7

Hello N54 users,

Regards,

Nick
N54 Customer Support
Steve , Chris , 'Temporary' Nick ...

Is that ALL of the N54 staff or am I being deceived or simply disillusioned and speaking out of turn??

Nick, I have publicly said my thanks to you but frankly can say precisely nothing else about what has happened and why the total lack of responses to anything that has been put the way of the N54 OWNERS. To even NOT ANSWER ONES OWN VOLUNTEER MODERATORS cries for help - then BEING A PROUD ENGLISHMAN - as I see it is nothing short of contemptable in their direction so its no wonder that such helpful 'geezas' - English word for nice folks - as RIPPER have been thinking of jumping ship, should he do so and I hope he doesn't for all our sakes then if he should I'm sure he will carry many other disillusioned folks with him to other forum operators//owners to start anew and hope.

So for those who choose to read this 'POST' STAND UP NOW AND SPEAK WITH ONE LOUD MESSAGE THAT WE WANT THE SERVICE BACK THAT 'NICK' WAS SO SUCCESSFUL IN PROVIDING, at the same time ask WHY IT WENT DOWNHILL SO BADLY making 'Ripper suicidal', bit of English humour intended with that comment.

Is there NO ONE ELSE at N54 who can do what you achieve Nick ?? Considering just how big the N54 system seems to be then surely not!!

May 19th, 2011, 11:12 pm #8

Hello Alan,

N54 might seem large to you, but it is actually accomplished with minimal staffing. It is just the three of us, and from November through May, it was just the two of them. You raise a valid point. I'll check with Steve and Chris and see what can be said for November through May.

Regards,

Nick
N54 Customer Support

May 20th, 2011, 8:14 am #9

Thanks Nick, I for one had zero idea that N54 was just you 3 chaps so in that case its clearly a massive undertaking to keep it going with everything thats going on which has clearly lead to some serious frustrations all round out here.

I had this feeling that it was company with huge servers so my thanks to the other owners for the availability of N54 and would go so far as to suggest it might be worth a little recruitment exercise even on a temporary basis if that helps reduce the frustrations of good folks such as 'RIPPER' whom I commend for his efforts over this recent time.

There comes time when one has to admit shortcomings and say please help then when thats done its amazing just how responsive folks can become to what will be a 'temporary hickup' in the knowledge that remedial help is at hand.

Methinks I've said enough so my frustration is well gone now, thanks again for your efforts.

Confirmation of reply: