Did I miss the smilies? - - -

Moderators: N54 Volunteer Moderator, Network54 Employee

Did I miss the smilies? - - -

July 6th, 2011, 3:10 pm #1

Having just taken over an N54 Forum, I was looking to see if there's a list of Smiley icons that work on N54 somewhere's?

I know about and - but are there more?

Thanks

Knut

July 6th, 2011, 7:44 pm #2

Hi Knut,

There is at least one more smiley =

Cheers,Bob

KLEX - USA
xڥ�mOAǿ
�H4��Z(��Py�ф,R*6���0W�D_���R- KC����ǫ���}�\��������g�7qf��gֿ�}j]|��[���.����w�Řa�� �
�<�Y����T����m~����'[=�"�>�s��4��X�V�:8|�� &�y jVa}�_�S��nՠe���8��8ݽi�ߘe��폃�����:�~�.���NjA*ـ�tC��_��������I��G������S��ŧ[ p�q�hk
�I�5O`_F��GFJ)m@ˌ�ve�R)U��=�M
��(P����2���yb�{���
��S�p���f�/�_�j��#ǣ�A�A�H�=Ğ�J�`e�R����3.��t�n��a��J?�5��l'�B���\��[�������"�*z#Q!X��"F�(z�q���!��s4$�G4�i���Ոg �V$���Ԇ��>���C$B��봚�z�ɀ"��HE��|�%�=��"����nu��T���T���E�b�xL��I��!�{?�|�Tu���4)�R��'����U��߯�i��|�R�R���5�i\�ph�� ��*�\<*�>�y=����D\Z�k��I���"�yz

July 7th, 2011, 1:59 am #3

Having just taken over an N54 Forum, I was looking to see if there's a list of Smiley icons that work on N54 somewhere's?

I know about and - but are there more?

Thanks

Knut
<p>Go to your new forum and try posting as many ways to create a smiley that you can think of. See which work and which don't. Make a list and post it here for others.....</p><p> </p>

Ripper

Network54 Forum Tech Tips
Airbrush and Paint Tech Forums

July 7th, 2011, 7:12 pm #4

- - just thought someone might already have a list of them

So "colon/close brackets" does then "semi-colon/close brackets" does and "colon/open brackets" does

Getting there!

July 11th, 2011, 2:16 pm #5

Could only find the three that work - is there a way to add more anyone?

Mel

Knut

July 11th, 2011, 8:32 pm #6

You an add as many smilies as you'd like:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/44985/me ... %26quot%3B

Here are the emoticon/smilies on my Hummingbird Forum:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Cheers,Bob

KLEX - USA
xڥ�mOAǿ
�H4��Z(��Py�ф,R*6���0W�D_���R- KC����ǫ���}�\��������g�7qf��gֿ�}j]|��[���.����w�Řa�� �
�<�Y����T����m~����'[=�"�>�s��4��X�V�:8|�� &�y jVa}�_�S��nՠe���8��8ݽi�ߘe��폃�����:�~�.���NjA*ـ�tC��_��������I��G������S��ŧ[ p�q�hk
�I�5O`_F��GFJ)m@ˌ�ve�R)U��=�M
��(P����2���yb�{���
��S�p���f�/�_�j��#ǣ�A�A�H�=Ğ�J�`e�R����3.��t�n��a��J?�5��l'�B���\��[�������"�*z#Q!X��"F�(z�q���!��s4$�G4�i���Ոg �V$���Ԇ��>���C$B��봚�z�ɀ"��HE��|�%�=��"����nu��T���T���E�b�xL��I��!�{?�|�Tu���4)�R��'����U��߯�i��|�R�R���5�i\�ph�� ��*�\<*�>�y=����D\Z�k��I���"�yz

July 12th, 2011, 8:38 am #7

Could only find the three that work - is there a way to add more anyone?

Mel

Knut
Hi Mel,

I'm in London, UK and if you get lucky with the 'smilies' thing perhaps you'd be kind enough to email me your findings along.

I use a MAC computer.

Thanks

July 14th, 2011, 11:24 am #8

- - but it looks a big enough "if" and I'm a "Silver Surfer"

These things get bl**dy hard when you're pushing 70 - I've no doubt some folks on here would pee-emselves laughing at the workarounds I do to get things working!

Knut

July 14th, 2011, 11:32 am #9

You an add as many smilies as you'd like:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/44985/me ... %26quot%3B

Here are the emoticon/smilies on my Hummingbird Forum:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Cheers,Bob

KLEX - USA
- - but my head hurts trying to work it out - see posting to Alan, I'm a "Silver Surfer" and things get way too hard when you're pushing 70.

Once I've got my head around all the rest of N%$, I'll give it a try, but still lots to do on this older forum to try and create an image for it that's standard across the different boards - it (Forum/446505) was put together by different guys at different times and I'm trying to "un-clunker" it to something a bittie slicker and a wee tad friendlier to use.

Mel as Admin

The Timex Watch Forum

July 14th, 2011, 5:30 pm #10

- - but it looks a big enough "if" and I'm a "Silver Surfer"

These things get bl**dy hard when you're pushing 70 - I've no doubt some folks on here would pee-emselves laughing at the workarounds I do to get things working!

Knut
<p>things look harder than they really are. My smiley generator (which is technically Mr Pip's Smiley Generator) is fairly easy to use if you ignore all the code involved and just copy and paste it into the right spot on your admin page (header or footer section works best as the code only appears on the posting page).</p><p>The trick to remember is you need to upload the images to a realm, then remember their locations, before you try the script generator.</p><p>If you run into any problems, ask me, I'll do my best to help you. </p>

Ripper

Network54 Forum Tech Tips
Airbrush and Paint Tech Forums

Confirmation of reply: