Censor

Moderators: N54 Volunteer Moderator, Network54 Employee

Censor

September 18th, 2010, 1:56 pm #1

The Censor list seems to be having emotional difficulty at the moment...I can post all manner of profane terms...including the seven words you can't say on TV.

Just thought someone should know.

"An argument is a connected series of statements intended to establish a proposition. Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of any statement the other person makes." - Monty Python

September 27th, 2010, 9:01 pm #2

<p>Coalde,</p><p>Someone from our technical team is looking into this.</p><p>Regards,</p>

Nick
N54 Customer Support

September 28th, 2010, 7:07 am #3

I haven't figured it out yet. Will update tomorrow.

N54 / Steven Roussey / My Weblog / Follow on Twitter

September 30th, 2010, 4:15 am #4

Thanks for the update...let me know if there is anyway I can help...I have 2 more WAFF work days of vacation left (you know, somehow that just doesn't sound right ) then I have to go back to my boring paying job...

<center>Please work out any matters you have with warnings or bans with the Moderator responsible...only after this has not worked may you e-mail an Administrator for questions about bans or warnings...

[url=mailto:provostmartnsg@aol.com]MikePapa1[/url], Administrator, ASIA & PACIFIC and HISTORY & POLITICS
[url=mailto:element7waff@gmail.com]Element7[/url], Administrator, MAIN FORUM and THE DEN
[url=mailto:waff.mod.coalde@gmail.com]Coalde[/url], Administrator, GREECE & TURKEY and EUROPE & MIDDLE-EAST

Do not e-mail the [url=mailto:WAFFmail@gmail.com]forum owner[/url] about bans...the final determination on bans rests with the administrators.</center>

October 4th, 2010, 11:52 pm #5

We getting anywhere on this?

<center>Please work out any matters you have with warnings or bans with the Moderator responsible...only after this has not worked may you e-mail an Administrator for questions about bans or warnings...

[url=mailto:provostmartnsg@aol.com]MikePapa1[/url], Administrator, ASIA & PACIFIC and HISTORY & POLITICS
[url=mailto:element7waff@gmail.com]Element7[/url], Administrator, MAIN FORUM and THE DEN
[url=mailto:waff.mod.coalde@gmail.com]Coalde[/url], Administrator, GREECE & TURKEY and EUROPE & MIDDLE-EAST

Do not e-mail the [url=mailto:WAFFmail@gmail.com]forum owner[/url] about bans...the final determination on bans rests with the administrators.</center>

October 5th, 2010, 6:19 pm #6

<p>Coalde,</p><p>It has been handed over to our technical team.</p><p>Regards,</p>

Nick
N54 Customer Support

October 15th, 2010, 2:28 am #7

The Censor list seems to be having emotional difficulty at the moment...I can post all manner of profane terms...including the seven words you can't say on TV.

Just thought someone should know.

"An argument is a connected series of statements intended to establish a proposition. Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of any statement the other person makes." - Monty Python
N54 / Steven Roussey / My Weblog / Follow on Twitter

Confirmation of reply: