any ideas why google ads quit displaying?

Moderators: N54 Volunteer Moderator, Network54 Employee

any ideas why google ads quit displaying?

July 22nd, 2012, 2:03 am #1

no email of any wrongdoings doesnt seem to be on googles end..

http://www.network54.com/Index/102147

help.

thank you

blizz

351C.net, not just any old internet car forum,

July 22nd, 2012, 2:54 am #2

I looked at your code, the Google Ads code is there, so it should display. It is possible there is a glitch as Network54 does maintenance on the weekends and that sometimes tosses things into temporary turmoil while they do it.

Customs by Ripper

49 N. Main Street.
Freeport, NY 11520
516-543-5540
Network54 Forum Tech Tips
Airbrush and Paint Tech Forums

July 22nd, 2012, 3:31 am #3

I think google adwords has had some issues also,

I'll try to sleep tonight..

thank your for your quick response.
-blizz

July 23rd, 2012, 12:57 am #4

351c.net so its not on Googles end I dont think.. net54 make any changes?

blizz

July 23rd, 2012, 3:43 pm #5

help?

blizz

July 23rd, 2012, 4:05 pm #6

blizz

Not me or my forums, but Network54. whats up?

link;
http://productforums.google.com/forum/# ... Iem6hM5C-4

so I went there and tried it, and my 351C.net site works but nothing on Network54

help!
-blizz

July 23rd, 2012, 8:46 pm #7

blizz

Hi,
Were contacting you because youre using AdSense for Domains to monetize your undeveloped domains. After evaluating the benefits of our partner network, weve decided to retire the Hosted domains product within AdSense. Going forward, undeveloped domains will only be served through our existing AdSense for Domains distribution network.
Our records show that 1 of your Hosted domains will be affected by this upcoming change, which will follow the schedule below:
March 21: Youll no longer be able to create new Hosted domains
April 18: Hosted domains will become inactive and itll no longer be possible to earn from them
June 27: Hosted domains will no longer be available in AdSense accounts
To continue monetizing your undeveloped domains, you can migrate your domain portfolio to any domain parking provider. Find out how in our Migration Guide:
Migration Guide
https://support.google.com/adsense/bin/ ... er=2457159

Please note that this upcoming change wont affect any other AdSense products youre currently using or the availability of other products to you. In addition, reporting on your Hosted domains will remain available throughout the schedule above and for a period following the retirement.
For more information see the Help Center. We appreciate your understanding and thank you for your patience as we continue to develop new features and offerings within AdSense.
Sincerely,
The Google AdSense Team

so am I screwed? How does one "park" a net54 page? help?

July 24th, 2012, 9:21 pm #8

blizz

are you aware of this? what is my recourse? is there some code I can add to my adsense to continue? ever "expert" I've had looking into this, says its between Net45 and adsense.

help!

blizz

July 25th, 2012, 3:56 am #9

Hi,
Were contacting you because youre using AdSense for Domains to monetize your undeveloped domains. After evaluating the benefits of our partner network, weve decided to retire the Hosted domains product within AdSense. Going forward, undeveloped domains will only be served through our existing AdSense for Domains distribution network.
Our records show that 1 of your Hosted domains will be affected by this upcoming change, which will follow the schedule below:
March 21: Youll no longer be able to create new Hosted domains
April 18: Hosted domains will become inactive and itll no longer be possible to earn from them
June 27: Hosted domains will no longer be available in AdSense accounts
To continue monetizing your undeveloped domains, you can migrate your domain portfolio to any domain parking provider. Find out how in our Migration Guide:
Migration Guide
https://support.google.com/adsense/bin/ ... er=2457159

Please note that this upcoming change wont affect any other AdSense products youre currently using or the availability of other products to you. In addition, reporting on your Hosted domains will remain available throughout the schedule above and for a period following the retirement.
For more information see the Help Center. We appreciate your understanding and thank you for your patience as we continue to develop new features and offerings within AdSense.
Sincerely,
The Google AdSense Team

so am I screwed? How does one "park" a net54 page? help?

One doesn't "park" a Network54 forum. You can only park a  domain that you own. According to that message, you are no longer able to use that service on Network54.

Customs by Ripper

49 N. Main Street.
Freeport, NY 11520
516-543-5540

July 25th, 2012, 4:00 am #10

are you aware of this? what is my recourse? is there some code I can add to my adsense to continue? ever "expert" I've had looking into this, says its between Net45 and adsense.

help!

blizz

<p>Unfortunately, it looks like your only recourse, if you nust use Adsense,  is to install forum software on your own site.</p><p>My guess as to the why of it is someone abused the system, and as Network54 is the parent, they are the ones being punished.</p>

Customs by Ripper

49 N. Main Street.
Freeport, NY 11520
516-543-5540

Confirmation of reply: