ANNUAL PAYMENT

Moderators: N54 Volunteer Moderator, Network54 Employee

ANNUAL PAYMENT

December 7th, 2010, 8:36 am #1

Hi,

Hello, is anybody out there...

I have an imminent ANNUAL PAYMENT to be made to keep ADVERTs OFF my forum and for the last week, commencing DEC 1st, have not been able to make contact with ANY N54 ADMIN staff to make this payment OR find out exactly what the new payment will be or is ..

If any ADMIN person reads this please respond direct to my email address as I'd like this situation remedied asap.

Thanks in anticipation,
A

December 7th, 2010, 4:10 pm #2

There was a glitch with credit card payments this past payment cycle. It seems to be resolving itself (or they are fixing it) but none of the N54 guys have been responding for the past few days. They must be busy fixing payment module glitches or something.....

Ripper

Network54 Forum Tech Tips
Airbrush and Paint Tech Forums

December 8th, 2010, 7:58 am #3

Hi Ripper,

As usual you are on the ball, so many thanks for the help, a shame no one in admin is responding or even 'posting' of such 'glitches', that would have saved such emails.

May 8th, 2011, 9:45 am #4

Hi Ripper,

I had to revive this thread of mine from LAST YEAR regarding my ANNUAL PREMIER FORUM PAYMENT ... your help in the past was /is always appreciated,thanks.

Last Thursday MAY 5th to be exact I received an email from the 'NO REPLY' DEPARTMENT of N54 kindly telling me that my forum payment was now due for the month of JUNE OR SOMETHING ...

As I am in A FRIENDLY country = UK = I have always previously paid ANNUALLY yet as my thread here shows and until LAST THURSDAY I had received absolutely nothing from anyone at N54 despite my efforts to make contacts to make a payment.

Having logged in last SATURDAY 7th and found the 'SEARCH engine' inop' I then sent a rather strong email to 'NO REPLY and Nick' with whom I had always had the best corresspondences and anticipated a response. NOTHING thus far and looking at the OWNERS forums here I now see that for some reason OUR 'NICK' HAS APPARENTLY LEFT THE COMPANY ..... like many others who had good contacts with him I wish him all the best for his future chosen direction..

So thats the nice part ... please help or advise as to WHO I MIGHT CONTACT within N54 to again ORGANISE my ANNUAL FORUM PAYMENT which I pay via a Good mate in NEW YORK, I simply cannot be asked to do the MONTHLY thing as I have better things to get on with in my life as well as a very larghe forum to operate..

Thanks in anticipation Ripper OR is it 'SHREDDER' , just s bit of fun mate..

May 8th, 2011, 4:53 pm #5

<p>Well, it seems you have been getting up to speed with all the goings-on (or more correctly, the lack of goings-on) around here.</p><p>I am sorry, but I don't have a good answer for you. It seems the N54 guys are on hiatus, vacation, holiday or whatever else you want to call it. They are not repsonding to problems, questions, suggestions or screams for help either here or through e-mail. I have been told their phone system is no better (I have never used it). </p><p>I see serious signs of trouble. They had been spending most of their time on V2, which became V3, then Visigroups. I have been there recently and there are more problems there than there are here. Things have gotten immeasurably worse since Nick left. At least he would answer questions, even if he didn't have an immediate resolution to the problem. Now, there is dead silence and people are growing impatient with the lack of response. I will be joining Nick very shortly as I have become the tech support department, and that is not something I can continue to do without any compensation of any kind. I'm getting much too busy with paying work these days. Most, if not all, of the other volunteer moderators have long since jumped ship. I have not seen any replies from them, nor have I seen approved posts by anyone else, in months.</p><p>So, in answer to your question, I have no idea. Sorry.</p>

Ripper

May 9th, 2011, 7:29 pm #6

Thanks Ripper, thats all well understood. Unless I'm seriously mistaken such INACTION by the OWNERS/operators of this technology set up will ultimately lead to their demise OR someones. As one who is used to the ups and downs of others emotions when they use my forum I fully see the frustration you must be under in the guise of 'god of all things electronically technical' so unless they BUCK UP THEIR IDEAS, drop the 'dead donkey' called VISIGROUPS - real rubbish crackpot idea when I logged in and certainly will NOT be going back there anytime soon - and get back to doing what they do best with maintaining what we all use and enjoy within our forums then all I can say is simply they have one heck of a d-mned cheek sending out PAYMENT DEMANDS and GIVING ZERO SERVICE FOR IT..

Stick with mate for no doubt there are many out there who will rely on your efforts/patience and although any rewards will be far between if just ONE PERSON SAYS 'THANKS' occasionally it makes ones day...

THANKS from me here in the UK

ALAN

May 10th, 2011, 7:10 pm #7

<p>Well, it seems you have been getting up to speed with all the goings-on (or more correctly, the lack of goings-on) around here.</p><p>I am sorry, but I don't have a good answer for you. It seems the N54 guys are on hiatus, vacation, holiday or whatever else you want to call it. They are not repsonding to problems, questions, suggestions or screams for help either here or through e-mail. I have been told their phone system is no better (I have never used it). </p><p>I see serious signs of trouble. They had been spending most of their time on V2, which became V3, then Visigroups. I have been there recently and there are more problems there than there are here. Things have gotten immeasurably worse since Nick left. At least he would answer questions, even if he didn't have an immediate resolution to the problem. Now, there is dead silence and people are growing impatient with the lack of response. I will be joining Nick very shortly as I have become the tech support department, and that is not something I can continue to do without any compensation of any kind. I'm getting much too busy with paying work these days. Most, if not all, of the other volunteer moderators have long since jumped ship. I have not seen any replies from them, nor have I seen approved posts by anyone else, in months.</p><p>So, in answer to your question, I have no idea. Sorry.</p>

Ripper

I agree with Alan in the UK;thank you for the volunteer work you do here!! I'm afraid,without you,things here will grind to a halt. Sad. I guess it's time to start looking for another forum hosting site,just in case...

-
Cheers,Bob

KLEX - USA
xڥ�mOAǿ
�H4��Z(��Py�ф,R*6���0W�D_���R- KC����ǫ���}�\��������g�7qf��gֿ�}j]|��[���.����w�Řa�� �
�<�Y����T����m~����'[=�"�>�s��4��X�V�:8|�� &�y jVa}�_�S��nՠe���8��8ݽi�ߘe��폃�����:�~�.���NjA*ـ�tC��_��������I��G������S��ŧ[ p�q�hk
�I�5O`_F��GFJ)m@ˌ�ve�R)U��=�M
��(P����2���yb�{���
��S�p���f�/�_�j��#ǣ�A�A�H�=Ğ�J�`e�R����3.��t�n��a��J?�5��l'�B���\��[�������"�*z#Q!X��"F�(z�q���!��s4$�G4�i���Ոg �V$���Ԇ��>���C$B��봚�z�ɀ"��HE��|�%�=��"����nu��T���T���E�b�xL��I��!�{?�|�Tu���4)�R��'����U��߯�i��|�R�R���5�i\�ph�� ��*�\<*�>�y=����D\Z�k��I���"�yz

Confirmation of reply: