T206 cards found

T206 cards found

April 27th, 2009, 9:04 pm #1

Hi I am a knew memeber to the board my name is rick. I came accross this board a few weeks ago i like the info you guys have on this board. I recently came accross Some T206 cards I would like to know what they could be worth. I am not sure how to post scans on here. but if you e-mail me i can reply with scans. Here is a list of the T206 cards I have they are not in very good condition.

Davis phili Amer. back says 350 subjects Piedmont the cigarette of quality
Alperman Brooklyn. back says 150 subjects Piedmont the cigarette of quality
Doyle N.Y. Natl back says 350 subjects Piedmont the cigarette of quality

The Davis card shows a picture of him in a white uniform in a blue backround
The alperman card shows him holding a baseball bat in a green and a yellow backround
The Doyle card shows him with his hands above his head with a blue backround.

I discribed the cards the best I can you can all e-mail me at ricksmith19800@yahoo.com if you want to see pics of the cards I doubt they have any value though.

April 27th, 2009, 9:08 pm #2

You have only three cards and one is a major rarity. This doesn't sound kosher.

April 27th, 2009, 9:08 pm #3

Hi I am a knew memeber to the board my name is rick. I came accross this board a few weeks ago i like the info you guys have on this board. I recently came accross Some T206 cards I would like to know what they could be worth. I am not sure how to post scans on here. but if you e-mail me i can reply with scans. Here is a list of the T206 cards I have they are not in very good condition.

The alperman card shows him holding a baseball bat in a green and a yellow backround

I discribed the cards the best I can you can all e-mail me at ricksmith19800@yahoo.com if you want to see pics of the cards I doubt they have any value though.
I thought we celebrated April Fools Day on the 1st? If you're being serious & the cards are real, you may have something with the Doyle card.

April 27th, 2009, 9:09 pm #4

You can email me images and I'll post them.

My Trade/Sale Page

April 27th, 2009, 9:11 pm #5

How fortunate... one of the 3 cards you found is also one of the rarest.

Please post scans if you don't mind. I'd love to see the Doyle.

April 27th, 2009, 9:12 pm #6

I recentely found a box of cards in my grandfather's attic and they have some flags and pictures of generals and a man named Wagner with Pittsburg written crossed his chest. I doubt they are worth anything but if you email me I can add your email to my spam list or better yet try to hook you up with this Nigerian Prince I know.

Again, I doubt they are worth anything, so you could make a huuuuge profit if you would only contact me with your email information.

Last edited by T206Collector on April 27th, 2009, 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 27th, 2009, 9:13 pm #7

pictures would be helpful if you have them

Jimmy

April 27th, 2009, 9:39 pm #8

Dear troll, the least you could do is make it interesting or believable.

Ah....only a few more days.

April 27th, 2009, 10:07 pm #9

So correct you are. I am surprised one card isn't some guy with blue eyes. Anyway, with the new registration process I will only be approving AFTER I get user id, first and last name and daytime ph#...That will at least help the cause but I guess nothing is foolproof. Except for the Doyle it could have been believable.
Last edited by leonl on April 27th, 2009, 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 27th, 2009, 10:49 pm #10

Before everyone jumps down this guy's throat, remember this is EXACTLY how Skydash started. I agree, sounds too good to be true, but sometimes people pick up fake cards at an antique shop or garage sale thinking that they may have some value but without knowing for sure. I don't think that everyone who posts here should automatically be labeled a troll.

======================================
For the premier online souce of information on baseball-related cigarette packs, visit http://www.baseballandtobacco.com