Steve Verkman

Steve Verkman

April 17th, 2009, 10:00 pm #1

Just wanted to state that I won an inexpensive item in his last auction; but

1) Was kept very well informed as to the UPS shipping and the item was very well packed.

2) Received item within 2 weeks after close of auction. That includes sending check and receiving merchandise.

3) Item was as described.

I know some people have had issues with Steve in the past; but I just wanted to say this was a positive experience and you can not ask for more than that

Regards
Rich

Edited because I used the wrong word
Last edited by sabrgeek on April 17th, 2009, 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 17th, 2009, 10:24 pm #2

I have bought from him before and had no issues

April 17th, 2009, 10:35 pm #3

1) Was kept very well informed as to the UPS shipping and the item was very well packed.

2) Received item within 2 weeks after close of auction. That includes sending check and receiving merchandise.

I know some people have had issues with Steve in the past; but I just wanted to say this was a positive experience and you can not ask for more than that

Regards
Rich

I buy from Steve's catalog on a semi-regular basis and have had NO issues.

April 18th, 2009, 12:20 am #4

Regards
Rich

I agree
Have bid in his auctions for many years. NO problems at all.

Frank L.

April 18th, 2009, 12:43 am #5

Regards
Rich

Case in point to what I just posted on the Heritage thread. A couple of years ago we were ripping Steve to shreds for not stepping up and refunding a guy on a fake Ruth item. Now there will be a thread singing his praises.

April 18th, 2009, 12:50 am #6

Regards
Rich

We have and still work with Steve when we see him at shows!

I really just remember that one issue on this board last year that sometimes got out of hand I think

no problems here- great guy

J&B Sports Auctions

April 18th, 2009, 1:27 am #7

Regards
Rich

Been buying from his catalogs, auctions and at Nationals for years.....never had a problem.....always a pleasure talking to him and his "helpers" at the National shows....sat at his table for few hours during '07 National talking everything EXCEPT cards.....enjoyed it

April 18th, 2009, 1:54 am #8

Regards
Rich

I have to admit that I had problems with Steve in the past but last year he helped me out with a tough card for a great price and he knew exactly who I was during the sale. He was professional and the card is great. I am pretty sure I came on here after that and said that Steve has turned a corner with me and I would trust him again. Thanks again Steve.

Joshua

April 18th, 2009, 1:58 am #9

Regards
Rich

Ahhh yes, I remember that Ruth Calendar thread. Not Pretty. Have always had solid dealing's with Steve and his company. Been buying from him for at least 15 years. I remember those E-107's he had one time. Wish I had won all of them

April 18th, 2009, 6:23 am #10

Regards
Rich

I did win 2 of them but only received one. No love here. I know Steve doesn't like that I post the facts of my transaction but I have given him 2 chances to make the deal right but all I got was very poor responses.

Lee