Painting my office

Painting my office

April 18th, 2009, 7:55 pm #1

Would you go with green or red for a baseball room. I'm leaning toward red because of all the dark blue, green, and brown memorabilia. However, green looks like a scoreboard and also goes well with other colors. Any input?

April 18th, 2009, 8:09 pm #2

Go with hot pink!

I'm joking about the pink, but i would go with green. You could always put baseball wallpaper up.
Last edited by yanks12025 on April 18th, 2009, 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 18th, 2009, 8:12 pm #3

Would you go with green or red for a baseball room. I'm leaning toward red because of all the dark blue, green, and brown memorabilia. However, green looks like a scoreboard and also goes well with other colors. Any input?
I would favor pinstripes!

April 18th, 2009, 8:13 pm #4

Hmmm...my living room is green and my basement is red. I like the green better...I went with a bright color in my basement because there is no natural light down there.

April 18th, 2009, 8:25 pm #5

I vote green as well... but not a bright or overbearing shade... something muted and somewhat subtle would be very classy as a backdrop for your great collection.

April 19th, 2009, 1:07 am #6

Here's my book room colour.

Max

April 19th, 2009, 3:14 am #7

Desert sage.

April 19th, 2009, 3:57 am #8

Mike,
Check out the link. Click the "Wall Color" tab and see what looks good with the baseball stuff.

http://www.allposters.com/FrameStudio/d ... &FID=&IID=

April 19th, 2009, 1:56 pm #9

I think I'll go green. The dining room across the hall is red. Brock, thank for the helpful link. I didn't want to go real dark because a lot of my collection is dark blue, brown, and black.

http://www.allposters.com/FrameStudio/d ... &FID=&IID=

Click wall color.

I'm looking at the green from the column under the (IN) in cropping, second row from the bottom.

What do you all think of it?

April 19th, 2009, 3:43 pm #10

Looks like a good solid baseball color Mike.