Microsoft/Ebay cashback live??

November 18th, 2008, 7:04 pm #11

Anybody been able to use this in the last couple of days??
I received 25% back on a purchase today.
Last edited by jkrasner2 on November 19th, 2008, 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

November 20th, 2008, 4:08 pm #12

Hi guys,

I have a couple hundred "pending" in this account and haven't any idea how long it's been sitting there. Anyone know how long until the funds are actually "Available'?

Their FAQs are intentionally confusing/vague. Thankyou, Steve

November 20th, 2008, 4:12 pm #13

Here's the info off of the website:

Q: What does it mean when my Live Search cashback is pending, available, in process or rewarded?

A: If your cashback savings is:

Pending - We wait up to 60 days (and in a few cases 90 days) after your purchase for possible returns, and then your cashback savings will be available for payment.

Available - When your total cashback balance is at least $5, your cashback reward is shown as available and you can request the reward.

In process - We're processing your request for your cashback reward, which you will receive about 7 days after requesting it.

Rewarded - We have deposited or sent the requested cashback reward.

The screenshot shows the purchase being made on October 14 so you should be able to cash it in around mid December per the 60 day pending period. Hope this helps!
Last edited by doug45121 on November 20th, 2008, 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

November 20th, 2008, 4:22 pm #14

Thanks Doug. that sux lol

Has anyone cashed in yet?.. Does it take a full two months?
Last edited by fdnyladder7 on November 20th, 2008, 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

November 20th, 2008, 4:40 pm #15

Looks like a 25% rebate is back for now.

Frank

November 21st, 2008, 7:25 am #16

Hey Steve,
Well buddy, I'm only replying to your question cause you asked I really don't like to be the barer of not so good news, if I don't have to. I found out by waiting one day at a time.
After you've been waiting for 60 days to get your cash, you'll

Life's Grand,
Denny Walsh

November 21st, 2008, 2:27 pm #17

I believe if you click on the "pending" link, it will give you the actual days left until it will appear in your account.

November 21st, 2008, 9:08 pm #18

how many times are you allowed to use this?

November 21st, 2008, 9:12 pm #19

I believe it's now 12 times up to a max of $2500/year. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

======================================
For the premier online souce of information on baseball-related cigarette packs, visit http://www.baseballandtobacco.com

November 21st, 2008, 9:13 pm #20

I am correct. Here are the relevant rules:

The Microsoft Live Search Cashback Program provides cashback for up to 12 qualifying purchases per account on www.ebay.com. The amount of cashback will be determined by eBay, specified at the time of checkout on the "purchase review page" and equal to a percentage of the sale price (excluding shipping and handling fees, insurance fees and other such fees) ("Cashback Rewards"). The maximum amount of Cashback Rewards per qualifying purchase is $200.00 USD. In addition, all Cashback Rewards (including Cashback Rewards earned in connection with purchases made on websites other than www.eBay.com) are subject to the annual $2,500.00 per person cap set forth in the Program Terms.

======================================
For the premier online souce of information on baseball-related cigarette packs, visit http://www.baseballandtobacco.com