Legendary Web site slowness?

April 30th, 2009, 1:14 am #11

Has anyone been experiencing slowness at www.legendaryauctions.com this evening? I've found the home page slow to load, and signing in has been a problem.
I hear that Dave. It's bad enough waiting up for auctions but I have no patience when I can't even get on to bid!

======================================
For the premier online souce of information on baseball-related cigarette packs, visit http://www.baseballandtobacco.com

April 30th, 2009, 1:20 am #12

Has anyone been experiencing slowness at www.legendaryauctions.com this evening? I've found the home page slow to load, and signing in has been a problem.
Maybe it's sabotage

April 30th, 2009, 1:23 am #13

I heard they are using the same server we are moving Net54 to.

======================================
For the premier online souce of information on baseball-related cigarette packs, visit http://www.baseballandtobacco.com

April 30th, 2009, 1:24 am #14

Not sure how to explain it, but on my PC
their website is very slow in loading.
Using a wireless connection on my iPhone
the site comes up right away!!!

April 30th, 2009, 1:30 am #15

I just got in and was able to place a bid.

April 30th, 2009, 1:31 am #16

everything about them is ....Legendary!

April 30th, 2009, 1:31 am #17

my wireless is zooming.so are my outbid notices

April 30th, 2009, 1:44 am #18

There site is soooo sloooowwwwww!!!
and i am officially out of my 1941 playball set.
BOO HOO!

April 30th, 2009, 1:48 am #19

Well, now I see that the lots that were scheduled to end tonight have been rescheduled to end tomorrow night.

Like silk.

April 30th, 2009, 1:49 am #20

times they are a change'n