Cracker Jack Magnets

Cracker Jack Magnets

April 22nd, 2009, 1:04 pm #1

Does anyone have any of the Cracker Jack Magnets that came with the REA auction catalog they would like to sell? I would like to buy a few and REA is out of stock.

Leon - I hope this okay in this section as it didn't seem quite seem like a BST area item but I've been wrong before

Thanks!
Last edited by rrockw on April 22nd, 2009, 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 22nd, 2009, 1:12 pm #2

email your address, and I'll send you mine.

April 22nd, 2009, 2:52 pm #3

Does anyone have any of the Cracker Jack Magnets that came with the REA auction catalog they would like to sell? I would like to buy a few and REA is out of stock.

Leon - I hope this okay in this section as it didn't seem quite seem like a BST area item but I've been wrong before

Thanks!
you can have mine too, please email your address.

April 22nd, 2009, 3:48 pm #4

Thanks!
I'm interested in one too if anybody has any extras. Thanks!

April 22nd, 2009, 10:30 pm #5

Thanks!
e-mail your mailing address to me.

April 22nd, 2009, 10:42 pm #6

Thanks!
I would like to have a couple myself if you don't mind. email cagard1@comcast.net

April 22nd, 2009, 11:53 pm #7

Thanks!
I'll put mine up as a BIN for $350.

April 22nd, 2009, 11:59 pm #8

Thanks!
Richard, in keeping with the spirit of the board, why not list it on BST for $350 and when it doesn't sell keep bumping it -- and ask if the price is a bit high?

April 23rd, 2009, 4:07 am #9

Thanks!
? and the bin thing is funny Jeff

BcD

April 23rd, 2009, 1:49 pm #10

Thanks!
Thanks Bob. Your post didn't have a link to your email in it so that I could email you so please email me at doug45121@yahoo.com when you get a chance and I'll give you my info.