Brian Crotts

January 25th, 2009, 11:45 pm #21

I bought a card from Brian Crotts, he has the payment, and I have no card. His last email said he'd send me the tracking number, but when I responded, my message was kicked back. Can anyone put me in touch with him, and/or vouch for his honesty? I am beginning to question the validity of the transaction.

Many thanks,
Mike
at the very least ask for an ebay id and contact them through there...

we need a new board . i feel the 40-50 posts i've made the last 7+ years are going to waste if they can't be seen.

January 25th, 2009, 11:46 pm #22

I bought a card from Brian Crotts, he has the payment, and I have no card. His last email said he'd send me the tracking number, but when I responded, my message was kicked back. Can anyone put me in touch with him, and/or vouch for his honesty? I am beginning to question the validity of the transaction.

Many thanks,
Mike
Mike, sorry to hear about your troubles. Sincerely, Paul
Last edited by deadballpaul on January 25th, 2009, 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

January 25th, 2009, 11:48 pm #23

Many thanks,
Mike
Mike - That stinks. Thanks for outing him for the benefit of others.
CardsForMS. Boo

My Trade/Sale Page

January 25th, 2009, 11:48 pm #24

Many thanks,
Mike
Leon

There is not much you can do. People that want to avail themselves to

the B/S/T forum need to do all the homework and not just blindly trust

every Tom, Dick or Brian that lists things there. This is not directed

at Mike but IMO if it was me and I was dealing with someone not known to this

forum I'd expect the seller to provide me with some refs.

Had the OP simply asked Brian for his ebay name he would have seen

how he conducts himself there and probably would have passed on this deal.

I have a few PM's out over at CU and I'll try to get a working email

or hopefully a phone number.

Speaking of working email isn't he supposed to have one just to

be able to post?

Again I am sorry the OP has to stress over this nonsense.

Steve

Edited to add: his ebay handle is: CardsbySGC

I also have this as an email address: BrianCrotts@hotmail.com

Maybe it is a different one?

Last edited by WinPitcher on January 25th, 2009, 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

January 25th, 2009, 11:52 pm #25

Many thanks,
Mike
This guy did it again! He has stolen from many people lately and made up lies to get money. I would never buy anything from this guy again! He is sorry as they come.

January 26th, 2009, 12:07 am #26

Many thanks,
Mike
His two eBay ID's are cardsbysgc and osocards.
Last edited by lsutigers1973 on January 26th, 2009, 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

January 26th, 2009, 12:17 am #27

Many thanks,
Mike
From the several folks I have seen posting, that said they have been scammed by him, it sounds like it's time for someone to call his local police dept. Sometimes they have a way of making things happen. I say this in full understanding that it should only be used as a last resort. From what I have seen on this board, pertaining to this individual, I would say it's a last resort. I am sure he reads this board, and CU, and has to know what is being said about him. You would think he would defend himself? Good luck and let us know what happens. regards

January 26th, 2009, 12:33 am #28

Many thanks,
Mike
I'm a new member but I've been reading the forum for a bit. I've never posted and am not sure of the effort involved in maintaining a website such as this. Perhaps a link on the homepage titled "SCUMBAGS" could direct everyone to a list of people to avoid dealing with. If this is illegal or possibly inviting litigation, perhaps you could name it something else not quite so offensive.

January 26th, 2009, 12:38 am #29

Many thanks,
Mike
Profiting from the guise of charity of a serious disease?.. Actually, SCUMBAG would be a compliment.

January 26th, 2009, 12:53 am #30

Many thanks,
Mike
Steve, I just noticed your avatar. I'm in awe. How on earth did you create that?