Moderator: Christie777

Happy Birthday Justin

Christie777
Black Dragon

May 16th, 2018, 10:06 am #1

Happy Birthday Justin bdaycake: Have the great day and a lot of fun :cheers: :clown

Mad Mordegai
Rune Titan

May 16th, 2018, 6:56 pm #2

Happy birthday my friend! :beer :D

Gamma Gotchu
Steel Villager
Gamma Gotchu
Steel Villager

May 17th, 2018, 2:11 am #3

:yees :cool :beer :music
Hope you have a super happy birthday Justin!!
Do what makes you happy :D
and have some cake for me!! :eat
:rose

Paws Arwen
Adamant Giant

May 17th, 2018, 10:46 am #4

Happy Birthday Justin I hope you had a good one

Cristalline
Black Brute

July 17th, 2018, 11:38 pm #5

Although this reply comes very late and a long time has since passed since my 22nd birthday, I wanted to take the time to thank everyone who wrote to me here on my birthday even though I am absent from game a lot.

I logged in today for the first time in 79 days. Christie held onto a Luck of the Dwarves ring and traded it to me today and said it was a birthday gift given to me by a group of our clan members, including Clarice, Max Paul, Paws, Val, Jen, Em, Stacie, Daniel and Christie. I just wanted to write a post saying Thank you very very much! It really brightened my day substantially.

I have computer issues, work issues, personal issues, priority issues that limits my ability to log in everyday. I am trying to sort these things out and decide how I want to utilize my time and energy. My mind and body for the past 2 years has been devoted to my job, but I am trying to decide if that is really worth it in the end.

Thank you for being patient, and most of all, thank you for being there and thinking about me even when I am not always around. :)