Nc Give Away

Want to show off your customs? Have questions about customization? You've come to the right place!

Nc Give Away

Heartless
Elite Member
Heartless
Elite Member

09 Mar 2012, 01:27 #1

ffffffff mitsuki's board reminded me, i haven't given away nc for a while :Ia

i have a lot of junk sitting in my sdb that i never use
post wishlists? or types of items you're looking for?

please keep in mind that most of these items are a tad older ( i haven't gotten anything new in months) and none of them are extremely rare (ie, no ny in fl or phantom of the background fff)

ALSO please tell me what pet this is for AND WHAT ACCOUNT YOU WANT IT ON
(o o)d

Everybody out of the god damn way. You got a lab full of cats, a skirt full of scamper, and a head full of vodka.

swiftstart
Elite Member
swiftstart
Elite Member

09 Mar 2012, 01:43 #2

anything loli-ish for my acara Phie29 on Swiftstart? :3

DA and Neo are both Swiftstart

VVhisper
Elite Member
VVhisper
Elite Member

09 Mar 2012, 02:46 #3

I'm looking for contacts on _undead_whisper_

Mainly the blue, pink, and purple ones. I forget all their names. I think icy blue, roberta's and lulus?

Dunno

Red draik eyes look silly

Mitsuki
Elite Member
Mitsuki
Elite Member

09 Mar 2012, 06:34 #4

I'd love an elegant holiday hair clip for Omita (on my account eniva) if you have one. *u*

btw, more than willing to trade something for this ^^
Main Account | dA://Mitsukins | Wajas ID: 65054 | Leopets: Mitsuki

Winter
Adopter
Winter
Adopter

09 Mar 2012, 06:41 #5

Uh. I'm not usually into customizing stuff (just backgrounds).. but any like.. outdoorsy/forest/jungle-like backgrounds for Hibi would be amazing. He's on this account. c:
"The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

Neopets

Heartless
Elite Member
Heartless
Elite Member

09 Mar 2012, 23:48 #6

@switft: what style loli? do you have a specific look in mind?
i can only thnk of a handful of neo items that really look full loli (cup cake sirt, ruffle shirt, some of the gothic dresses) but i may have something that'd fit a certain look

@whisper: i have hazel contacts? idk if you'd be interested i that pair but they're the only contacts i have right now!

@mitsu: sorry, i don't have that clip ;n;
it shouldn't be too hard to trade for though cuz clips aren't that popular ffff

@winter: man back in the day i had like a million garden bg's but they have slowly been given away over time ffff
really the only outdoorsy bg's i have right now would be Negg Hunting Background, Guarding the Gates Background, and Enchanted Woods Background

Everybody out of the god damn way. You got a lab full of cats, a skirt full of scamper, and a head full of vodka.

Appologies
Elite Member
Appologies
Elite Member

10 Mar 2012, 00:42 #7

Oh man... if Whisper doesn't want the Hazel Contacts, I'd love them on Soccerox_700 for Duplicity/Naet. (I haven't decided which one... I am going to paint Transparent when the colour comes out for Krawks...)

Uh, otherwise I'm looking for Blue and Green Splash Facepaint for Dilumas on Appologies.

Work is not going to kill me slowly... it has run me down with a truck and I'm pretty sure I can hear it getting the tire iron out to finish me off right now...[/align]