Fostering Pets On Silenced Accounts

Want to ask the admins a question? Find a bug on the site? Have a suggestion? Let us know here!

Fostering Pets On Silenced Accounts

silverxkey
n00b

28 Apr 2011, 21:54 #1

I have a pet I'd like to put UFA through you guys but he's on an account that's been permanently silenced, so I can't put any sign of up for adoption on his petpage or description because I cannot edit any visible information.

Can an exception be made or should I just find somewhere else to advertise him?

Dodoro
Elite Member
Dodoro
Elite Member

28 Apr 2011, 22:26 #2

For the time being, I think it'd be best to just advertise your pet on another site. It's not that we don't want you here, but for us, it's hard to tell which pet is on a silenced account or not and if the pet is actually UFA.

However, we are currently discussing this matter, and we will let you know if any changes will be made to the fostering policy on Neopound.

Best of luck adopting out your pet!

- Dorothy

Heartless
Elite Member
Heartless
Elite Member

29 Apr 2011, 06:36 #3

move him to an account that is not silenced (o o)d

Since silenced accounts can't use NM's and you can't put up a message to tell them to send the NM somewhere else, how would you even be able to effectively adopt out a pet on a silenced account? You have no way of communicating with applicants

Everybody out of the god damn way. You got a lab full of cats, a skirt full of scamper, and a head full of vodka.