ONCE UPON A TIME!
- 001. One word: RESPECT. Respect your admins and your fellow RPers. It's as simple as. We will not tolerate any discrimination on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexuality or anything else. This is a place to have fun, and if you have a problem with someone please don't rant in the cbox or be nasty to them. If someone is genuinely bothering you, please PM a staffmember before you do anything else. Here at Nemare, we like to have a friendly, welcoming atmosphere. It doesn't mean you have to be best friends with everyone. Just be patient, and have a little tolerance. Also! Be nice to our guests and newbies. They are new to the board just like you were!
002. We are an R-rated board. That means that swearing, drinking and such are allowed. (All the villains say hooray!) However, we do have some younger members, so we'd appreciate it if the more mature content is kept to a minimum. Keep things fun and classy. Also, the f-bomb is not to be dropped every second word, and there is to be NO swearing in the cbox at all.
003. Avatars must be 150x200. Signatures may not be bigger than 550x400 pixels. If your sig is longer than that, it means that people have to scroll down endlessly just to get to the bottom of the page, and if your sig is too wide, it will stretch the board, which inconveniences people trying to read your post. All in all, any bigger than that is just inconsiderate.
004. We do not have a gender ratio and you can make as many characters as you like [as long as you can keep them all active!], but if you abuse this leniency, we will implement more stringent rules to keep the board balanced and active. Please note that no single member may have more than two of any character type (except sidekicks) at one time without specific permission. So no hogging the princesses, okay?
005. Power-players will be subjected to the Huns singing Christmas carols and then thrown to the hyenas for some PUNishment. The same goes for Mary Sues & Gary Stus. If you don't know what any of those terms are, feel free to ask a staffmember! They will happily explain.
006. We are an intermediate-advanced, literate RP, and our paragraph minimum is 3. Feel free to write more than that, but not less.