Moderators: WildeLoverStoff, mammaof3, thischarmlessgirl, spyderfyngers, AllYouNeedIsMods, Kate

August 23rd, 2018, 5:15 am #3101

DAVIE wrote:I'm sorry, my love, but I cannot juggle full time work, my interests and our relationship within 24 hours. My personality cannot cope. I do need isolation at times. I need space to just literally "do my thing". Its not selfishness. It's just my personality. But I do feel guilty that I sometimes ignore you when I'm "in the zone". I feel really bad inside actually as I always want to please you every single day. But I just can't juggle life very well and by the time I have literally worked and come home to read a book - my day is done. It's gone.

I don't know whether I've upset her or disappointed her. But either way it destroys me.
It's tough being an introvert sometimes, eh?

Always better to let loved ones know how you're feeling than to let them guess, though. Sometimes just being honest about needing time to yourself, or time to think something through before talking, is a relief to the other person - because they might be assuming you are upset or angry, when in fact you just need time to recharge! ;)

Best of luck, DAVIE!!

August 24th, 2018, 4:04 pm #3102

WEEK OFF!!! HOLIDAY!!!!

August 24th, 2018, 4:46 pm #3103

Enjoy!!! :cheers

We are headed into our last week of summer.... school starts Thursday for my husband and our youngest. We've got Labor Day weekend to look forward to... but it sucks when school starts right before a three day holiday weekend. The kids are all on night owl schedules.... so getting up early for school is going to be super fun! :ermm:

August 24th, 2018, 5:14 pm #3104

Good luck with it all Mamma!

I'm off to my sanctuary in the Isle of Wight! I'm looking forward to it so very much! Let's hope the sun is out and the beaches are warm!

September 4th, 2018, 4:27 pm #3105

Farewell everyone. I think it's probably time to go whilst the going is good. I've loved and enjoyed writing on this forum since I first joined in 2015. How things have long changed since my days then! Long may my nonsensical writings stay till the forum diminishes into the digital graveyard.

Goodbye :wave

September 9th, 2018, 11:58 pm #3106

Just seen your post, Davie. Hope you're just taking a break as I always enjoy reading what you have to say. 

Take care
x