Moderators: WildeLoverStoff, mammaof3, thischarmlessgirl, spyderfyngers, AllYouNeedIsMods, Kate

Statement from Morrissey: For Britain

April 20th, 2018, 7:21 am #1

I despise racism.

I despise fascism.

I would do anything for my Muslim friends, and I know they would do anything for me.

In view of this, there is only one British political party that can safeguard our security.

That party is For Britain.

Please give them a chance. Listen to them. Do not be influenced by the tyrannies of the MSM who will tell you that For Britain are racist or fascist - please believe me, they are the very opposite!!! Please do not close your mind.

Labour is hopelessly naive.

Theresa May’s policies have turned Britain into a international target.

The BBC has closed down.

The Loony Left is concerned only with victim culture.

For Britain will keep British society together. Violence is not the way forward.
There are many problems in modern Britain that have become too large for Theresa May to deal with - mostly because she created them in the first place. The press appear to deal only in fashionable outrage; inflammatory and unjust comments against any new party that threatens the same old bloody pointless two-party system.

Please give For Britain a chance. They will bring an end to the modern Westminster mania for self-destruction. For Britain is the bulldog breed that will never surrender. Both Labour and Conservatives have already sold you down the river into righteous oblivion.

This is my last political strike. No wish to upset anyone! But the time has come to fight, and Labour and the Conservatives have their backs to the sea.

Are you capable of change?

Thank you, and peace for all of us

MORRISSEY

20 April 2018

April 20th, 2018, 8:19 am #2

Well that settles it once and for all! Moz hates racism and facism! He could not be any clearer!!!

As I said elsewhere Britain has very tight rules about racism so overseas readers can be assured the ‘For Britain’ is not in anyway racist, they would be shut down in 5 seconds flat if they were! You may, or may not like them but let’s not pretend they are racist!
Last edited by Reggie Peppery on April 20th, 2018, 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

April 22nd, 2018, 5:17 pm #3

Reggie Peppery wrote:I despise racism.

I despise fascism.

I would do anything for my Muslim friends, and I know they would do anything for me.

In view of this, there is only one British political party that can safeguard our security.

That party is For Britain.

Please give them a chance. Listen to them. Do not be influenced by the tyrannies of the MSM who will tell you that For Britain are racist or fascist - please believe me, they are the very opposite!!! Please do not close your mind.

Labour is hopelessly naive.

Theresa May’s policies have turned Britain into a international target.

The BBC has closed down.

The Loony Left is concerned only with victim culture.

For Britain will keep British society together. Violence is not the way forward.
There are many problems in modern Britain that have become too large for Theresa May to deal with - mostly because she created them in the first place. The press appear to deal only in fashionable outrage; inflammatory and unjust comments against any new party that threatens the same old bloody pointless two-party system.

Please give For Britain a chance. They will bring an end to the modern Westminster mania for self-destruction. For Britain is the bulldog breed that will never surrender. Both Labour and Conservatives have already sold you down the river into righteous oblivion.

This is my last political strike. No wish to upset anyone! But the time has come to fight, and Labour and the Conservatives have their backs to the sea.

Are you capable of change?

Thank you, and peace for all of us

MORRISSEY

20 April 2018
Moz needs to know that any organisation with the initials FB is Doomed...Doomed I tell you! Case in point Farce Book the living almost dead predecessor and to be sure destined to collapse as a total failure .

I agree with many things he says but not this time.

On a positive though

How can anyone who loves animals with the desire to protect what he cherishes so strongly including his friends and homeland be classed a racist? Surely all of us have a duty to be intolerant against anything or anyone who threatens our national peace and security.

This is hopefully is at the root of his statements.

April 22nd, 2018, 5:33 pm #4

I am proud to say I knew Facebook was a scam from the get go! Doesn’t mean the more gullible people should not be afforded protection from predatory business practices!
I think they should jail the directors and deactivate the android! Deactivation sounds harsh but he has broken Asminovs second rule, “an android must obey orders from a human”, he refused to attend the House of Commons, thereby signing his own deactivation warrant!

Last edited by Reggie Peppery on April 22nd, 2018, 5:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

April 22nd, 2018, 7:02 pm #5

Amen to that xxx

April 22nd, 2018, 9:29 pm #6

A short clip of a right wing foaming at the mouth nutter!
Ohhh wait a minute, this was our Prime Minister speaking in 2015!!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=z3xsnEzA8Fw

Morrissey pointed out The Guardian ran a piece on him when he mentioned the Chinese, yet David Cameron said similar days later and no condemnation was forthcoming!
Can anybody spot the difference between this clip and something that For Britain might say?

Double standards? Much?
Last edited by Reggie Peppery on April 22nd, 2018, 9:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

April 22nd, 2018, 10:32 pm #7

He's not a very nice character either though. I'll be honest. I don't trust her. And I don't trust the people around her. Most of them are actually from the "Football Lads Alliance". Research them. Then watch George Galloway's recent documentary on the far right. You might find one or two familiar faces in "For Britain" videos who have been apart of both. In the documentary you might see these familiar faces chanting racist football chants.

TL;DR = Football Lads Alliance is For Britain and they've replaced their figurehead with Anne Marie Waters. It's as simple as that.
Last edited by DAVIE on April 22nd, 2018, 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 22nd, 2018, 10:36 pm #8

I am not advocating on behalf of For Britain, I am saying when the British Prime Minister says Multiculturalism has failed it barely gets a ripple, when others say it they are the worst scum that ever lived’

My point is double standard, and how some are allowed to say something without recriminations, others who say the same are metaphoricaly tarred and feathered and ran out of town!

April 22nd, 2018, 10:43 pm #9

I don't think multi-culturalism has worked very well either, but it certainly isn't going to work under For Britain and I don't believe Morrissey has a bloody clue what's going on. I don't see any intellectuals flocking to For Britain either. The crowds she pulls are the FLA! They are the same people. Research it.
Last edited by DAVIE on April 22nd, 2018, 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 22nd, 2018, 10:50 pm #10

I won’t research it as I simply don’t care, I don’t vote so it isn’t going to sway me one way or another, however as far as it goes I’ll take your word for it as I do not doubt you have done some solid research!
Any points I make on the subject of For Britain must never be taken as an indication I would vote for them, I would not vote for them nor any other party! I will highlight hypocrisy and double standards in the media, as I always have.

TL;DR - I don’t vote.