Moderators: WildeLoverStoff, mammaof3, thischarmlessgirl, spyderfyngers, AllYouNeedIsMods, Kate

New layout?

September 7th, 2018, 3:34 pm #1

Not that it matters, since it seems the forum is dead anyway.... but whoa....  the new layout came as a surprise this morning.   If there was a warning sent out about it, I clearly missed it.  Not sure I like it.... but there you go.

Guess there isn't much point in putting a lot of time into learning the new setup if no one is going to be posting here anyway, but I am trying to make it look somewhat decent.  If anyone has suggestions, let me know...

- mammaof3

September 9th, 2018, 11:55 pm #2

Yip - just caught me out!!!

Going to have a look round

x

September 10th, 2018, 12:36 am #3

It's not so bad once I took a look around.  Was especially pleased that I figured out how to change the header back to "All You Need Is Morrissey", since it somehow got changed to "Home: you are here"  in the transition.  😋

September 22nd, 2018, 2:01 am #4

Hmmm.... 

So... FYI, if there's anyone out there.  Just saw a message saying that the "ZebaBoards servers are shutting down on 09/27/2018", and that I would need to make some changes in the settings for the domain name to continue working  But that feature - of being able to set your own domain name -  is only available for the premium members, of course.  So.... I'm not really sure what is going to happen to the site after the 27th, or if anyone will even read this.... but I'm not going to pay for an upgrade on this site since hardly anyone posts anymore. 

Ah well....  

September 22nd, 2018, 3:53 pm #5

Sorry there aren't more people around, M. I used to love it here. Safe haven. 

Many thanks for all you've done over the years. Very much appreciated. Take care

xxx

Yesterday, 6:29 am #6

Kathleen wrote: Sorry there aren't more people around, M. I used to love it here. Safe haven. 

Many thanks for all you've done over the years. Very much appreciated. Take care

xxx
Thanks, Kathleen!   I appreciate your kind words.

To be honest, I don't 100% understand why we have a domain name for the site, so I can't say for sure - but I don't think the board will completely disappear next week,  it just might be more difficult to find?  But I could be wrong about that.  We'll see!!