Moderators: WildeLoverStoff, mammaof3, thischarmlessgirl, spyderfyngers, AllYouNeedIsMods, Kate

Hairdresser On Fire

June 7th, 2018, 8:32 pm #1

Do You Like Your Hairdresser?

Total votes: 1
1(100%)
0(0%)
0(0%)

Do you talk to your hairdresser? I have three lovely ladies who I see a few times (probably more) a year and they have become more councillors than hairdressers. I talk to them about anything and everything. I had them in stitches about my camping trips and the misfortunes I've had these past few weeks. They always want to know what I've been doing. I like my hairdresser Louise the best but usually I end up with the other one who isn't as good.
Last edited by DAVIE on June 10th, 2018, 4:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.

June 8th, 2018, 5:08 am #2

My hairdresser must be getting better, as I find my visits seem to be getting shorter and shorter! My hair takes no time at all as I cannot chose a style I just gotta get it trimmed! My hair used to be so thick it needed thinned before it was cut, those were the days! I don’t speak beyond the usual small talk though, your hairdressers sound nice, it’s 2 blokes where I go, one is Celtic daft and I have nothing in common with him, the other seems like a nice bloke but his personal life is a bit of a disaster and I’m always scared to ask!