Moderators: WildeLoverStoff, mammaof3, thischarmlessgirl, spyderfyngers, AllYouNeedIsMods, Kate

Greetings! Any other Moz/Smiths Fans Bogged Down in the Bible Belt?

May 12th, 2018, 10:32 pm #1

Anyone else reside in the Carolinas? It can be a lonely place to be a Moz/Smiths fan, if anyone else can relate... Just thought I'd say hello and say how much I appreciate the site.

Cheers!

May 12th, 2018, 10:54 pm #2

Welcome! And thank you. :)

Not from the bible belt... but I understand being a lonely fan. ;)

May 13th, 2018, 9:13 am #3

Daddy'sBoy wrote:Anyone else reside in the Carolinas? It can be a lonely place to be a Moz/Smiths fan, if anyone else can relate... Just thought I'd say hello and say how much I appreciate the site.

Cheers!

I don't think there is anyone from your part of the world. But who cares where people live nowadays! We're like a university with everyone flocking from all parts of the world to celebrate The Smiths and Morrissey. Feel free to contribute wherever and whenever! We are a good and honest bunch here and accept anyone and everyone
Last edited by DAVIE on May 14th, 2018, 1:50 am, edited 4 times in total.

May 15th, 2018, 8:54 am #4

Sorry to hear that their ain’t too many fans around your way Daddy’sBoy - The closest I can relate is post Viva Hate suddenly it became very niche to like Morrissey, slightly bizarre considering how popular he was in The Smiths and with Viva Hate! Even Your Arsenal couldn’t get folks to remember they were a fan, it all changed with You Are The Quarry which seemed to strike a chord as both the younger crowd and those who had been fans in the past now returned! But those days, especially berteeen Vauxhall and You Are The Quarry, it could feel pretty lonely being a fan!