Tell us all about it
Komi Saki
MVP
MVP

December 10th, 2009, 4:14 pm #21

It's a Wonderful Life and Miracle on 34th Street. (There is more than one version? The black and white one)

I also should have clicked How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Cartoon version)
Government is the Entertainment division of the military-industrial complex. - Frank Zappa

Minister of Foreign Affairs
Former Ambassador for Canada to Empires of Earth and The Walbard Union

Kyleslavia
Stanley Cup Champ
Stanley Cup Champ
Kyleslavia
Stanley Cup Champ
Stanley Cup Champ

December 10th, 2009, 4:33 pm #22

I'm a fan of the National Lampoon movies (I know they're stupid), but they aren't on the list!

I've actually never seen "It's a Wonderful Life" in it's entirety.

davislyvania
Stanley Cup Champ
Stanley Cup Champ
davislyvania
Stanley Cup Champ
Stanley Cup Champ

December 10th, 2009, 9:40 pm #23

Yeah, I love the Wallace and Gromit shows. Also the ads for British Electric that were done by Nick Park...but how are they Christmas shows?
Chicken Run I could have done without...

There was an animated version of Christmas Carol, made in Australia, that aired here about 30 years ago. It never aired again, probably because it was VERY true to the intent of Dickens' story. Very graphic, gory and more a horror tale than anything.

Another rare classic is Nelvana's first production, A Cosmic Christmas. I haven't seen it uncut since 1978.

disposablepuppetland
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

December 11th, 2009, 12:13 am #24

davislyvania,Dec 10 2009 wrote: Yeah, I love the Wallace and Gromit shows. Also the ads for British Electric that were done by Nick Park...but how are they Christmas shows?
No they're not about Christmas, but they're usually released at Christmas, at least in the UK anyway.

Tierrasia
First Line Centre
First Line Centre
Tierrasia
First Line Centre
First Line Centre

August 9th, 2013, 4:25 am #25

My favourite Christmas movie is the first Santa Clause. If TV specials are included, I absolutely love the Doctor Who Xmas specials!