Mark of the Hunter Sign-Ups

August 3rd, 2017, 5:16 am #1

Sign-Ups
Alright guys so how the competitions will run is that you will earn stats per each competition you participate in as growth in your character whether you win or lose because its seen as growth none-the-less. However winning the competition will earn you points to spend. Socials will not grant stat points, just regular points as normal, however Training is encouraged during this event as the whole event is about betting your skills, and celebrating the art of hunting. Its open to all villages, the only rule absolutely is no killing. Even MN may participate.
Here are the following events.

“The Hunter’s Play”
Of which the first competition is “The Great Hunt” of which a hunter must utilize the most of their skills of which the competitor must track and take down a target buck with a weapon of their choice. There will be several obstacles that they must overcome to maintain track, and accuracy when taking down the buck. They may be stealthy and silent, or bounding and aggressive to make the kill.

“The Hunter’s Intellect”
The next portion is the sensory ability of the hunter, being able to be aware of their surroundings, and self-aware of their own self. During this challenge the competitors must detect several targets hiding in the woods, some with different rankings in stealth. During this challenge any device to help the hunter is allowed.

“The Most Dangerous Game”
The third challenge involves a battle of skill between two competitors who face each other in a battle of combat to see which is the superior tactician in overcoming the other’s defenses and strategies. During this challenge it is an anything goes battle, as long as it does not kill the opponent. Medical shinobi are on the sidelines to intervene as well as many high ranking samurai to intervene if the fight goes too far.

Divisions
D-RankC-RankB-RankA-RankS-Rank
Arashi, Takumi
Toukai, Kaisa
Akari, Tatsuo
Karagata, Shinjiro
Iyashii, Fuhen
Enkouten, Mitsuo
Aisu, Naohiro
Sarutobi, Taiga
Mitsurugi, Gene
Yamanaka, Yudai
Suku, Kayuri
Genkouyoushi, Koutaishi
Gerudo, Zakuro
Karagata, Okami
Yamai, Aimi
Inuzuka, Masami
Hirohito, Kanzo
Aisu, Kuro
Ibakuro, Yosuke
Hitsumaru, Naoki
Saisuko, Zao
Karagata, Shiv
Ouji, Hito
Wakatsuki, Zai
Natsuki, Takeo
Nakajima, Hayate
Nara, Shikari
Events begin August 15th
Last edited by Director on August 28th, 2017, 9:06 pm, edited 9 times in total.
[+] Awai, Fanho
Awai Fanho
Hiton, Jikukan, Storage & Force Fuuin, Augment Fuuin, Charge Fuuin, Advanced Channeling
Konoha Smash
[/b]
Konohagakure No SatoJouninNin: 40 Tai: 20 Gen: 20 Stam: 40 Cont: 37 Streng: 30 Sped: 30 Inst: 20 Team 20
#TaylorSwiftReputation

August 3rd, 2017, 5:48 am #2

Karagata, Shiv and Karagata, Okami will be participating in all three events!
Characters
Name: Karagata, Shiv Rank: Bannin Village: Kirigakure no Sato Missions: S:0 A:0 B:1 C:1 D:0[/color]
Name: Sarutobi, Shin Rank: Genin Village: Konohagakure Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0[/color]
Name: Karagata, Okami Rank: A-Ranked Criminal Village: Kirigakure no Sato Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0[/color]
Name: Tsukino, Jhin Rank: Special Jounin Village: Kirigakure no Sato Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0[/color]
[+] Shiv Personality
"Having been trained to follow orders and accomplish any task given to him, Shiv has become a desensitized killer with an elitist attitude, being utterly rude to those that he deems lesser than himself. This can be seen through his interaction with people as he is quite the remorseless and sarcastic individual. His disregard for those around him can be seen through his logic of comparing people to weapons. He is professional, calculating, and ambitious by nature, with his professional side only being shown when dealing with those that he deems worthy of his respect."

August 3rd, 2017, 7:26 pm #3

Mitsurugi, Gene Will be participating in all three events in the B-ranked Division.
Last edited by Strategist on August 6th, 2017, 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[+] Cloud Watcher
Characters
Name
Rank
Village
Companions
Missions
Team Assignment
Frequented locations:
Sp. Jounin
Konohagakure
S: A: B:3 C:6 D:5
  • Memorial Stone
  • Training field.
  • Bookstore.
  • Snake pass
Ninjutsu
Taijutsu
Genjutsu
Stamina
Control
Strength
Speed
Instinct

THP

August 3rd, 2017, 11:50 pm #4

Zai and Hito (in my sig) will be participating in all three events
Last edited by THP on August 4th, 2017, 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kazekage
Sunagakure no Sato
A-ranked Missing Ninja
Kumogakure no Sato
[/s][/s]
I honestly didn't realize "akatsuki" was in Zai's name, and i'm pretty embarrassed about it. Think of a better one and pm me it plox.

Most intense. Mission. EVER.

August 4th, 2017, 12:14 am #5

Takeo and Shinjiro will participate in all three events (S-rank division and C rank division)

*Edit* On second thought, I'll add in both Yozei and Ichiro to the 1st and 3rd event (Both D-Rank)
Last edited by Izanagi on August 15th, 2017, 4:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Natsuki Takeo - Hokage of the Leaf
Karagata Shinjiro - Kiri Chunin; Jinchuuriki
Natsuki Yozei- Konoha Genin
Takeda Ichiro - D-Rank Waterfall Country

August 4th, 2017, 10:08 am #6

Iyashii, Fuhen will be participating errywhere.
Last edited by Gunshanks on August 4th, 2017, 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

"It's so sad!" the reader said to the writer with a frown. "The character in my book just died!" The author turned to her and burst out into tears, "I know!" he said, "So did mine!"

[+] Ninja Info Cards

Grand Shogun of River

Great Spymaster of Suna
Einherjar
Great Crazy of Iwa

Zao

August 5th, 2017, 10:14 pm #7

I'd like to participate with both Zao and Kasai (Both A-Rank and in my sig).
[+] Characters
Yami Kasai - Kiri's Black Reaper - Retired Jounin
Saisuko Zao - Suna's Archeologist - Former Jounin/Civilian
Sato - Dragon Country C-Rank

August 6th, 2017, 4:56 am #8

August 6th, 2017, 5:49 am #9

Kayuri for all three, C-Rank
Last edited by Checkmate on August 7th, 2017, 11:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Please note that for the time being, I will not be writing here.

August 6th, 2017, 1:40 pm #10

Arashi Takumi for all three, in the D-Rank category.
Last edited by Takumi on August 6th, 2017, 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.