How to Register/Introduce yourself! REQUIRED FOR VALIDATION

MegaMan
MR Ninja
MegaMan
MR Ninja

December 11th, 2009, 2:26 am #1

Hello there, and welcome to the new Mystic Revolution forums!

To register, click on the "Register" link near the top left of the page. Follow the instructions to create your username and password. You will get a message stating that an admin needs to validate you. After that, click "Log in" (next to the Register link), come to this forum again, and reply to this topic with an introduction!

Tell us a little bit about yourself, and your validation will follow shortly after! Any hobbies? Favorite MR character? Just anything you'd like to share, and soon enough, you'll be a full fledged MR forumer!

YOU MUST FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS, OR YOU WILL NOT BE VALIDATED.

As for me...well, I'm in college, going to major in Web Page Management. I love video games, Japanese music, reading, visual novels, and manga/anime. I work at a movie theater and might already have job prospects making websites

Epitome
MR Ninja
Epitome
MR Ninja

December 11th, 2009, 4:33 pm #2

Well, Im back. College took over my life and swimming took over college for a while. Might post more regularly than I have been for a while now

MegaMan
MR Ninja
MegaMan
MR Ninja

December 12th, 2009, 6:23 am #3

Eh, good enough =P Validated and everything ^^

My records show someone else has registered, but hasn't posted here yet...awaiting a post by one Jindra34 =D

Zephyr8965
MR Ninja

December 13th, 2009, 7:07 am #4

Ooga booga. Poofed for a few days from the original MR forums and came back to find out about this one. Glad to see you finally got things set up. It'll be nice to get away from all the old bots that were plaguing things.

I'm the same Zephyr8965 from the original forums and would be happy to post there to prove it, if there's any reason for doubt.

Hm...it seems the emoticon buttons are being broken and refuse to work, for me. I'm on firefox, and I do have the noscript addon, but with this site unblocked. Before I unblocked it, the emoticon buttons lead me to 'cannot display this page' and the ip address of the page was my local address. (127.0.0.1) Might just be me, but thought I'd let you know, just in case.

Anyway, I'll conclude this with hi everybody and how's things?

MegaMan
MR Ninja
MegaMan
MR Ninja

December 13th, 2009, 7:27 am #5

Zephyr8965 wrote: Ooga booga. Poofed for a few days from the original MR forums and came back to find out about this one. Glad to see you finally got things set up. It'll be nice to get away from all the old bots that were plaguing things.

I'm the same Zephyr8965 from the original forums and would be happy to post there to prove it, if there's any reason for doubt.

Hm...it seems the emoticon buttons are being broken and refuse to work, for me. I'm on firefox, and I do have the noscript addon, but with this site unblocked. Before I unblocked it, the emoticon buttons lead me to 'cannot display this page' and the ip address of the page was my local address. (127.0.0.1) Might just be me, but thought I'd let you know, just in case.

Anyway, I'll conclude this with hi everybody and how's things?
Validated'd!

As for Firefox issues...not to create a flame war over browsers, but I've never used FF, only IE. A previous forum I was a mod in had FF users who were able to do the smilies, so I'm not sure what the problem is. Again, I'm a total newb when it comes to FF compatibility, so if you have any ideas yourself (or anyone, for that matter) let me know. Also, you can manually key in the emoticon code like that smiley face you had =P

Daremonai
MR Ninja
Daremonai
MR Ninja

December 13th, 2009, 1:02 pm #6

Wow, I hate self-introductions.

What is there to say? I'm a pretty long-time reader of MR (started reading about the time of the first bar visit after Ana'Diel's healer shop), but never really got around to doing more than lurking on the forums. Hopefully this won't be my last post here, though.

MegaMan
MR Ninja
MegaMan
MR Ninja

December 13th, 2009, 11:29 pm #7

Daremonai wrote: Wow, I hate self-introductions.

What is there to say? I'm a pretty long-time reader of MR (started reading about the time of the first bar visit after Ana'Diel's healer shop), but never really got around to doing more than lurking on the forums. Hopefully this won't be my last post here, though.
Yay! This is awesome, so many people are registering instead of just lurking =P Of course, it might have to do with me hiding all the other forums except this one...uhm...it's still better to register! >.> I was a lurker too once, didn't register on the old forums till after Ohayocon last year where I met Sparrow.

Anyway, validated and welcome to the forums!

Jindra34, if you're reading this, please post in this topic to complete your validation ^^

WindDragon
MR Ninja
WindDragon
MR Ninja

December 15th, 2009, 5:38 am #8

Hey...is totally not a bot because I totally talked to wyvern like 5 minutes ago. Highschool...15...what else do I need to tell you guys? (I'm a furry...hm? what?) :lol:

Wyvern088
MR Ninja
Wyvern088
MR Ninja

December 15th, 2009, 5:41 am #9

WindDragon!

Validate, NOW!

better Idea, let me!

MegaMan
MR Ninja
MegaMan
MR Ninja

December 15th, 2009, 6:41 am #10

Wyvern088 wrote: WindDragon!

Validate, NOW!

better Idea, let me!
Wind is now validated =D Sorry, I was out with friends all day.

Also, you can't validate as a plain moderator; only a full fledged admin can do it. Hey, I still validate reasonably quickly >.> Always less than a day at the most...