1991 Subaru Brat Bull Bar and Roll Bar

If your after any vehicles then post your wanted advert in here

1991 Subaru Brat Bull Bar and Roll Bar

Paul71
Newbie
Paul71
Newbie
Joined: 19 Aug 2012, 17:33

19 Aug 2012, 19:39 #1

Does anyone have or know where I can get hold of a bull bar and a roll bar for the back. They don't seem to come up very often. Would appreciate any info. Willing to pay cash and collect within reason!or cover postage.
Look forward to hearing from you,
Paul71
Reply
Like

Joined: 30 Dec 2010, 18:24

20 Aug 2012, 20:26 #2

Hi mate,

ive got a black wraparound one with headlamp guards,could probably do with a repaint but all solid as far as i can remember,yours for 40 quid?

let me know if u want piccies,am located in stroud,glos

Pete
'78 1600 GL Coupe
'77 1600 DL Wagon
'84 1800 GLF 4WD hatchback
'85 1800 GLF 4WD hatchback

Gloucestershire
Reply
Like

Paul71
Newbie
Paul71
Newbie
Joined: 19 Aug 2012, 17:33

20 Aug 2012, 20:42 #3

scoobypete @ Aug 20 2012, 08:26 PM wrote: Hi mate,

ive got a black wraparound one with headlamp guards,could probably do with a repaint but all solid as far as i can remember,yours for 40 quid?

let me know if u want piccies,am located in stroud,glos

Pete
Great. Could you send some pics please. Interested but need to see first.
Many thanks
Paul
Reply
Like

Scoobydo
GLF
Joined: 28 Dec 2010, 00:21

21 Aug 2012, 09:17 #4

Hi - I will be looking at the possible manufacture of rear bed roll bars shortly.
I have an original fixed into a project vehicle I have here - the vehicle its in is shortly to be moved - so when I pull it out of the unit I can get to the Roll bar and it will be drawn up.
The last one on ebay (used of course) sold for about £250 (I know the buyer and he told me what he had paid) I should imagine that a new build one will be at least this amount.
If you are interested please get in touch and I can keep you informed. ;)
Cheers
Giles.

MV 1800 - Scooby Rio Red My funtime drive
MV EJ20t project. Using a rust free Aussie import shell (On going)
Forester 2.0 XT Turbo Wifey's daily drive
Subaru Sumo Van....god only knows why !
Range Rover Sport 3.6 V8 Diesel ...Ooof it's FFF'KIN FAST !
Merc Sprinter 313CDi MWB van £ Making machine
Nissan Terrano Commercial 3.0 SE TDI SWB (workhorse)
TRS One 250cc - Trials Iron
Location - HALIFAX.... in God's own County of "Yaarkshire"
Reply
Like

Paul71
Newbie
Paul71
Newbie
Joined: 19 Aug 2012, 17:33

21 Aug 2012, 16:00 #5

Scoobydo @ Aug 21 2012, 09:17 AM wrote: Hi - I will be looking at the possible manufacture of rear bed roll bars shortly.
I have an original fixed into a project vehicle I have here - the vehicle its in is shortly to be moved - so when I pull it out of the unit I can get to the Roll bar and it will be drawn up.
The last one on ebay (used of course) sold for about £250 (I know the buyer and he told me what he had paid) I should imagine that a new build one will be at least this amount.
If you are interested please get in touch and I can keep you informed. ;)
Hi and thanks for your response. Would prefer an used one rather than new, so if you hear of a second hand one would be interested.
Many thanks
Paul
Reply
Like

Joined: 30 Dec 2010, 18:24

21 Aug 2012, 17:20 #6

Paul71 @ Aug 20 2012, 08:42 PM wrote:
scoobypete @ Aug 20 2012, 08:26 PM wrote: Hi mate,

ive got a black wraparound one with headlamp guards,could probably do with a repaint but all solid as far as i can remember,yours for 40 quid?

let me know if u want piccies,am located in stroud,glos

Pete
Great. Could you send some pics please. Interested but need to see first.
Many thanks
Paul
As requested



'78 1600 GL Coupe
'77 1600 DL Wagon
'84 1800 GLF 4WD hatchback
'85 1800 GLF 4WD hatchback

Gloucestershire
Reply
Like

Paul71
Newbie
Paul71
Newbie
Joined: 19 Aug 2012, 17:33

21 Aug 2012, 18:00 #7

scoobypete @ Aug 21 2012, 05:20 PM wrote:
Paul71 @ Aug 20 2012, 08:42 PM wrote:
scoobypete @ Aug 20 2012, 08:26 PM wrote: Hi mate,

ive got a black wraparound one with headlamp guards,could probably do with a repaint but all solid as far as i can remember,yours for 40 quid?

let me know if u want piccies,am located in stroud,glos

Pete
Great. Could you send some pics please. Interested but need to see first.
Many thanks
Paul
As requested



Can you send an address so we can work out whether cheaper to travel to you or pay postage. Many thanks, Paul
Reply
Like