Woodruff and the Schnibble help

Woodruff and the Schnibble help

August 20th, 2016, 4:50 pm #1

I had to go back to the beginning as I was missing too much and now I am stuck again. I looked at a walkthrough to get the meteorite and it said to go to big wigs area and use the watch. I have used the watch numerous times, walking in different areas and no meteorite. Any ideas?

August 21st, 2016, 8:41 pm #2

Linda,

Are you using Rosemary's and Gordon's Walkthrough?

Bill

August 21st, 2016, 10:30 pm #3

I have been trying not to read it too much as I like doing it myself but when I couldn't do anything with the watch, they said to use it in the big wig area to get the meteorite. I did kick a meteorite at the virtual trip area... I might have to start over the do the walkthrough item by item. I was just thinking that maybe you remembered if there was a certain place to use the watch. Just hoping!

August 23rd, 2016, 3:40 pm #4

Linda.

I don't remember a lot of things.

Bill

August 26th, 2016, 3:53 pm #5

I need to go on the virtual tour thing but I only have 3 strols left and he keeps saying that he doesn't want to waste them. I have a feeling that I am going to have to go back to an old saved game. At least now I know what I have to do up to here. I can't remember anything about this game, so it is like playing a fresh new game. It is very hard!

September 22nd, 2016, 8:34 pm #6

I had to go back to the beginning as I was missing too much and now I am stuck again. I looked at a walkthrough to get the meteorite and it said to go to big wigs area and use the watch. I have used the watch numerous times, walking in different areas and no meteorite. Any ideas?
Would you remember on where you have to stand so the hat in the factory doesn't bounce away? I have tried at least 50 hats now, sometimes checking them in the mirror and sometimes not checking them and it doesn't seem to make any difference. This is getting tiresome.

September 22nd, 2016, 10:36 pm #7

I am being stubborn and kept trying and finally I got past that part. It was tricky where I had to stand. Hopefully I can get this game finished by the end of the month!

September 23rd, 2016, 7:14 pm #8

Hi Linda,

Super! Great going! You're showing what we call perseverance. I'm trying to use the same thing with Obduction. What a game! I hope I can finish it this year. You going to give it a shot?

Cheers,

Bill

September 24th, 2016, 9:34 pm #9

I can't say that I have heard of that game. I will look into it. This Woodruff and the Schnibble game is really hard though but, I am so stubborn and have vowed to finish it. I have 3 different walkthroughs that I look at when I am stuck. I hate using walkthroughs, but, for this game it is a necessity. One of the walkthroughs was made by a 12 year old and I keep thinking that if he can do it, I guess I can. It might be a long fall/winter if we don't finish these games....

September 30th, 2016, 5:35 pm #10

I am almost to the end but I keep dying. Anyone with any hints on how to get past this? I have tried to put the one thingy on the hook and I don't know if I am too slow but it won't go on. I really want to finish this game. I am using 3 different walkthroughs and nothing is helping me figure out how to do it fast enough. Mr. Bill, did you finish this game? Did you have a hard time at the end?

Confirmation of reply: