What game are you playing now?

What game are you playing now?

June 5th, 2017, 7:30 pm #1

I was wondering what game you and Lela are playing now? I was thinking of playing all the old Ankh games again. Sounds like fun, eh?

June 6th, 2017, 12:40 am #2

There is a lot about Syberia 3 that I don't like, but I'm enjoying the story. To me the worst part is having to play it on Steam. Also it is not a point and click game, but I have made it to the last Chapter still doing my best to keep it nearly a point and click. They recommend a Controller. I've stayed with Mouse And Keyboard.

There are 2 or 3 of the Ankh games we haven't played. I think the last two. Weren't there 3 of them?

Take care,

Bill

June 11th, 2017, 11:19 pm #3

Yes, there are 3 of the Ankh games and I believe I have played them all. Maybe i should go back to them again. I love replaying these old games.

Syberia 3 doesn't sound like my cup of tea. I think I will have to pass on that one.

June 12th, 2017, 9:16 pm #4

Hi Linda,

Have you played Syberia 1 & 2?

Three is OK or hopefully it will be when they rework the Point & Click and get rid of the many huge CockRoaches.

I still have to play the last two Ankh Games

Take care,

Bill

June 15th, 2017, 10:44 am #5

Unless it becomes totally point and click, I won't play it. I am not good with arrow keys. Plus, the price has to come down a little bit before I can buy it.

I still liked the first Ankh game the best. But, I had to play them all. I just replayed Al Emmo and now I am re-playing Vampyre Story. So, i do think that I need a new game soon! These old games are getting a work out!

June 15th, 2017, 3:30 pm #6

Linda,

I think you would like the first two. They came out quite a long time ago. You can get them at GOG. It was the 3rd one (new) that they messed up on in many ways.

Cheers,

Bill

June 23rd, 2017, 4:37 pm #7

I was wondering what game you and Lela are playing now? I was thinking of playing all the old Ankh games again. Sounds like fun, eh?
Steam has this on sale now so I just bought that and am trying to play this. I think I will like it. 3rd person point and click. I will let you know how much I enjoyed it after I finish. I just started it this morning. Only 4.99 at Steam right now.

July 2nd, 2017, 2:20 pm #8

There is a lot about Syberia 3 that I don't like, but I'm enjoying the story. To me the worst part is having to play it on Steam. Also it is not a point and click game, but I have made it to the last Chapter still doing my best to keep it nearly a point and click. They recommend a Controller. I've stayed with Mouse And Keyboard.

There are 2 or 3 of the Ankh games we haven't played. I think the last two. Weren't there 3 of them?

Take care,

Bill
Hi Linda,

The developers changed the game to a completely Point & Click game. Works quite well now.

Bill
Last edited by Mr. Bill on July 2nd, 2017, 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Confirmation of reply: