Tlon: A Misty Story Walkthrough

Tlon: A Misty Story Walkthrough

Clement
Clement

May 2nd, 2008, 5:05 pm #1

Mister Bill,
I bought a "Tlon : A Misty Story" video game, two years ago on Ebay website and I saw any people had the same problem with this game ! I can't to reach the goblin part but I was never able to be captured by goblins, the big bug ! Everywhere I was looking for a walkthought or a solution, nothing !
I was never able to finish it ! And if you don't mind, could you send me the walkthrough and saves files for TLON, please ? Thank you !

January 15th, 2010, 4:10 am #2

Hello Mr Bill,

Could you send me the bug fix savegame file to me also please? as i am stuck on that goblin bug too and i never got ambushed by the goblins after i defeat the ghosts. I'd hate to leave this obscure but unique and enjoyable game unfinished. I'd appreciate it if you also sent me the walkthrough too to avoid getting stuck in future. Thank you very much

January 15th, 2010, 5:45 pm #3

Hi Black Mahjik,

Let me know if you do not receive them.

Cheers,

Mr. Bill

http://www.mrbillsadventureland.com

January 16th, 2010, 1:35 am #4

Mr bill,

Sorry but it looks that the files were not sent. i looked for any attachments in the email you sent me but it was just the actual reply message with no content. Would be appreciated if you could send me the Tlon savegame file and walkthrough with your reply. Thank you again for your help

January 16th, 2010, 3:21 am #5

Hi,

The files were attached to the email.

Either your security is removing saved game files or hotmail account won't allow attachments like a saved game.

<strong>1. Outlook Express May Be Removing Attachments.</strong>
<font face="" size="2">Many are receiving emails with attached saved games, pictures, etc. However, when you go to open them in Outlook Express all you get is a nasty error message! Don't fret, it is supposed to do that.

The new version of Outlook Express is designed to protect you from viruses. Since a lot of viruses are sent as attachments your Outlook Express is configured just to remove any attachment that looks suspicious. So how do you see those saved games?
</font><font face="" size="2"></font> <font face="" size="2">Well if you <strong>select tools</strong>, from the top or your Outlook Express screen, and then <strong>click on options</strong>; you will see a tab labeled security. Under this tab is a selection that says "Do not allow attachments to be saved or opened that could potentially be a virus." If this is checked then you will not be able to open attachments. Simply click on the box to remove the check mark and you should be able to view the attachments without anymore error messages!</font>

<strong>2. Also Hotmail Accounts May Not Allow Attachments</strong></font> Check out these 2 things and let me know if you are ready for me to send the saved game again. You may need to use a different email account. Send me an email from another account and I'll send then you the save files and the walkthrough.<font face="Arial"> Cheers, Bill

Last edited by Mr. Bill on January 16th, 2010, 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

January 25th, 2010, 12:25 am #6

If Hotmail is'nt going to work try this alternate email at bigpond. I hope it allows attachments, but i did search for any options that could either allow or intervene with the Tlon saved game files. Sorry about the late reply

January 26th, 2010, 4:06 pm #7

Let's hope you get the files this time.

Bill

February 9th, 2010, 9:53 am #8

Saved game and walkthrough was recieved and the savegame file worked after only a slight problem. The game would kick me after about 5 seconds after i loaded the savegame file while standing before a castle, but i quickly walked to the next screen before the game kicked me in time and it seems to hav fixed the problem. Thank you very much for your help Mr Bill

February 9th, 2010, 11:00 pm #9

You are very welcome Black Mahjik

Cheers,

Bill

Peter
Peter

February 26th, 2012, 8:50 pm #10

Mister Bill,
I bought a "Tlon : A Misty Story" video game, two years ago on Ebay website and I saw any people had the same problem with this game ! I can't to reach the goblin part but I was never able to be captured by goblins, the big bug ! Everywhere I was looking for a walkthought or a solution, nothing !
I was never able to finish it ! And if you don't mind, could you send me the walkthrough and saves files for TLON, please ? Thank you !
Walk and save please thanks.

Confirmation of reply: