Simon the sorcerer help!

Simon the sorcerer help!

Flossie
Flossie

July 20th, 2003, 2:32 am #1

hi there! i have recently reinstalled simon the sorcerer 1 after finding it at my mums house and we seem to have lost the manual. the first thing it asks you is... questions bout this compassy thing that is in the manual. i have spent a good chunk of my saturday trying to find the manual on the web with no luck... Can someone PLEASE hELP ME

THANK YOU

Eli
Eli

July 20th, 2003, 6:47 am #2

I haven't seen a copy protection system for a long time. There are re issues of Simon 1 which don't use it but you're stuck without a manual. The system is telling you to look at a particular page in the manual and then select the compass picture from that page out of the choices you have. I have the manual and no scanner! If no-one else can help, get back to me and I'll get the 30 page manual photocopied and mail it to you.

LadyLinda
LadyLinda

July 20th, 2003, 11:03 pm #3

hi there! i have recently reinstalled simon the sorcerer 1 after finding it at my mums house and we seem to have lost the manual. the first thing it asks you is... questions bout this compassy thing that is in the manual. i have spent a good chunk of my saturday trying to find the manual on the web with no luck... Can someone PLEASE hELP ME

THANK YOU
http://www.replacementdocs.com

This site has the manual.

Flossie
Flossie

July 21st, 2003, 4:02 am #4

I haven't seen a copy protection system for a long time. There are re issues of Simon 1 which don't use it but you're stuck without a manual. The system is telling you to look at a particular page in the manual and then select the compass picture from that page out of the choices you have. I have the manual and no scanner! If no-one else can help, get back to me and I'll get the 30 page manual photocopied and mail it to you.
I downloaded simon the sorcerer manual that the other user sent me to... but it does not have the compassess etc. would it be too much trouble for you to photocopy it and mail it to me?
if it isnt too much trouble. email me at fox_machine@hotmail.com

Peter
Peter

September 22nd, 2003, 6:15 am #5

hey i need that photo copy to
ive been looking for the manual for ages and cant find it anywere
if you mangage to find it could you send it to my e-mail
thanks

Debbie
Debbie

November 28th, 2003, 12:55 pm #6

Hi I have recently reinstalled my simon the sorcerer game but have lost the manual. Please can you help me as withuot knowing the compass points I cannot play this great game.
Thanks Debbie

Dennys
Dennys

December 12th, 2004, 5:55 am #7

hey i need that photo copy to
ive been looking for the manual for ages and cant find it anywere
if you mangage to find it could you send it to my e-mail
thanks
please send me a copy of Simon the sorcerer 1 manual
thanx

gollum
gollum

June 10th, 2005, 4:12 pm #8

why is your manual 30 pg.Long? mine was only 11. if you have the original 11 pg. manual, please send it to me at sasol21@yahoo.com

P.S. go to FedEx/kinkos!

L0O0NEYZORK
L0O0NEYZORK

January 16th, 2008, 9:41 pm #9

That's great. It has a manual. It's not the manual with the copy protection included.

Confirmation of reply: