Outcry

Outcry

January 16th, 2009, 6:58 pm #1

Thanks, Mark. I'll keep searching, but that will be the 7th time I've checked that all lights are on, all switches in position,all books read, I'm allowed inside the capsule but the inhaler still stays in my inventory.

January 23rd, 2009, 11:19 pm #2

Hey Jennie, how about an update. Is it going better, worse, or have you decided to wait a while?

January 23rd, 2009, 11:21 pm #3

Thanks, Mark. I'll keep searching, but that will be the 7th time I've checked that all lights are on, all switches in position,all books read, I'm allowed inside the capsule but the inhaler still stays in my inventory.
OK, It should have been Jenny. I am evidently cursed with inappropriateness with your messages. Sorry

February 2nd, 2009, 5:27 pm #4

Hey Jennie, how about an update. Is it going better, worse, or have you decided to wait a while?
Sorry I have been away from the site for a while.
It WAS my fault that the inhaler was not ready to use. Somehow, I'd clicked on something which emptied the chemicals and left only the plant.
I have to say that I loved the mood of Outcry, didn't want it to end, and I look forward with hope that you find another as good as this.
PS Don't worry about the spelling of my name. It would take something a lot worse than that to offend me, having been a teacher for many years.
Jenny

February 2nd, 2009, 8:10 pm #5

I can well relate. I just retired after 36 years of teaching high school English. (That's probably why my spelling errors irk me so.)

Confirmation of reply: