Obduction

Obduction

October 8th, 2016, 11:59 pm #1

Did you finish Obduction? If so, what are your thoughts. I have been reading about it and some people said it was very buggy. Just wondering where you are in the game and if it is worth getting. Also, was your windows 7 able to handle it?

October 10th, 2016, 2:31 am #2

Hi Linda,

I'm Enjoying it, but you have to enjoy Myst type games. It is a very large, long and difficult game. It is done very well and has quite high computer requirements. It is graphically spectacular! A top of the line graphics card and lots of memory is needed for this game. I am near the end of the game and it is starting to tax my new machine a bit and also what brain I still have left. I am using windows 7 professional. I essentially had a fellow build it for me so I could play this game. I was one of the many backers of this game because I loved Myst, ETC.. so much. I took a chance because I really didn't know if I would be able to play it. MYST was our very first game that started us doing our website.

Take Care,

Bill
Last edited by Mr. Bill on November 13th, 2016, 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Confirmation of reply: