Merry Christmas

December 25th, 2017, 1:48 pm #1

Merry Christmas to you and Lela. We had our Christmas last night with all the grandkids and kids and of course, all of my animals and it was so wonderful. Another year of being Thankful for everything that we have. Take care, good friend!

December 25th, 2017, 3:43 pm #2

Hi Linda,

It sounds wonderful. Do you have much snow? I woke up to a very white landscape. Lake effect snow I guess. I'll have to get my exercise this afternoon. What I miss on Christmas is family, especially kids (I want to be one of them again). Most all of them are up there with you guys, over in the Madison area. My Christmas gift to everyone out there is my Syberia 3 walkthrough (almost done - ).

Love Bill and Lela

December 25th, 2017, 9:33 pm #3

We have a good hill in our backyard that when we get enough snow the grandkids love to go sleding.. I have been known to get on board with that too - very funny seeing me sled down the hill. Christmas always brings out the nostalgia in me. I wish all my kids were 5 years old and I was young. argh.

December 26th, 2017, 4:04 am #4

Linda - I have decided that I will subtract years from now on. In 80 years I'll be a baby then. Gee I'm going to have to find someone to take care of me. Will I be able to add years again when I'm one or will I become a fertilized egg and then disappear?

We got 10 or 11 inches with the last storm which melted a lot then yesterday and last night 6 or seven more inches. Enough is enough.

Take care and enjoy those youngens while you can.

Bill

Confirmation of reply: