do you have a recommendation for a new game for me?

December 22nd, 2016, 2:55 am #1

I have been re-playing so many games and I think I need something new. Nothing first person or 360 degree panning. Any thoughts? Also, You liked Obduction and there is a game called Quern or something that is similar, but, most people say that they liked it even better. So, Any ideas on what my next game should be? BTW, I did start Duke Grabowski, but, so far it isn't appealing that much to me. It just could be my age.

December 22nd, 2016, 7:50 pm #2

Hi Linda,

I've never heard you mention The Adventures of Fatman. People are talking about The Little Acre that just became available. Quern - know nothing about it. We enjoyed Nelly Cootalot- The Fowl Fleet. Just added - The Ballads of Reemus: When the Bed Bites. Haven't played this one yet.

I'll let you know if I find more.

Take care.

Bill
Last edited by Mr. Bill on December 22nd, 2016, 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

December 23rd, 2016, 1:31 am #3

I think I played Fatman many many years ago when it first came out. I am trying to play Nelly Cootalot (which I backed on Kickstarter) for the 2nd time (didn't finish it the first time) and that isn't holding my interest. Duke Grabowski isn't holding my interest either. I think I bought the Ballads of Remus (sp?) but didn't get very far into it. I almost think I am having a mental block or something. I just don't want to put the time into a game that doesn't totally hold my attention anymore. I am finding that I am getting bored quite easily lately. Is that old age? Dementia?

December 23rd, 2016, 3:31 am #4

So the developer says. I need to take a look at it.

Cheers,

Bill

Confirmation of reply: