Book Of Unwritten Tales

Book Of Unwritten Tales

January 1st, 2012, 12:44 am #1

Would someone please send me a saved game just after completion of the Mage Potion? I get to the last step and it always blows up!I know what to do but it just won't go right.
Cheers Jan

January 2nd, 2012, 11:28 am #2

I have many saved games, but I don't think I have one at exactly that point. But, you can do it! You don't have to go fast. The biggest thing to rememember is when you add the ingredients and if it says to stir in a certain direction, I put my mouse pointer at the 12 o'clock position and carefully go around to the 12 o'clock position again, and count the turns that way. It really is simple if you just take your time.

January 5th, 2012, 1:38 am #3

Thanks for your reply...Have you a save you can send somewhere after this part of the game? I have been trying for weeks now...not as dextrous as I used to be!
Cheers Jan

January 5th, 2012, 11:42 am #4

Check your email for a saved game from me.

January 5th, 2012, 6:57 pm #5

Thanks for your reply...Have you a save you can send somewhere after this part of the game? I have been trying for weeks now...not as dextrous as I used to be!
Cheers Jan
I sent it to you, but I have the disk version of the game and I don't know if the digital downloaded version will have the same game saves as the disk version. Let me know if it works.

January 7th, 2012, 7:39 am #6

I have the downloaded version, not sure myself if they are compatible.
Thanks anyway for your kind replies (No-one else bothered) I am now at the infamous raindance sequence!
Cheers again

Confirmation of reply: