Book of Unwritten Tales 2

Book of Unwritten Tales 2

September 17th, 2014, 11:29 am #1

well, I couldn't stand it any longer. I was going to wait until the finished game came out to buy it, but, just couldn't wait. I loved the first game and also Critter Chronicles. Are you going to wait or are you planning on getting the early access version of the game?

October 10th, 2014, 1:46 pm #2

Hi LInda,

Sorry I've taken so long.  Need new computer and free time.  I'm only interested in a DVD release. Have you heard anything about that?

Cheers,

Bill

October 12th, 2014, 11:56 am #3

I don't know if they will have a DVD. But, this game is so much fun so far. I've played the first 2 chapters of this new game 3 times already and really enjoyed it. I usually wait until the whole game comes out, but, in this case I just couldn't wait. It's going to be a long cold winter, so, maybe you will get some gaming in then!

November 8th, 2014, 10:39 pm #4

trust me, Mr. Bill, this game is awesome. I am so glad that I did the early release version.... as I have had more fun in the past couple of months. There are a few bugs in it, but, nothing unworkable, and with saved games from friends, I have been able to get past chapter 3. one of the most fun games that I have played in a long time!

March 2nd, 2015, 5:34 pm #5

Hello Linda,

I have been patiently waiting snd soon it will finally happen. Somtime this month between March 13th and 28th my copies will be arriving from Amazon.com.  I am so glad you loved it, so I know we will. 

Take care,

Bill

March 3rd, 2015, 12:52 pm #6

I think that you will love this game. I have played each chapter many times already. Such a long epic game! Please keep us posted on how you like it. Maybe one of your reviews too? I love reading your reviews.

March 30th, 2015, 12:06 am #7

Hello Linda,

I have been patiently waiting snd soon it will finally happen. Somtime this month between March 13th and 28th my copies will be arriving from Amazon.com.  I am so glad you loved it, so I know we will. 

Take care,

Bill
I'm curious on how you are liking the game? Is it everything that I hoped that you would think it was?

April 4th, 2015, 7:07 pm #8

Hi Linda,

Waiting for a new computer that will let us play it. I am sure we will love it.

Take care dear friend.

Bill

September 3rd, 2015, 7:21 pm #9

Hi Linda,

It is a great Game, but I need more information.

Send me an email. Don't know if I have your newest one. Not on the new machine anyway.

Cheers,

Bill (Mr. Bill)

September 3rd, 2015, 10:35 pm #10

That is wonderful! I had written you a message that if you had too many bugs that i could maybe get past them and send you a saved game from where you had problems. I sure would like to see one of your reviews. I hope you think it was worth the wait. I know I couldn't wait and as soon as I saw that there was an early access, I scooped it up.

Confirmation of reply: