13th skull

13th skull

February 6th, 2011, 5:47 pm #1

I cannot get the cannons to raise. One button clicked in, but that was all. Thanks

GO COLTS
Last edited by Mr. Bill on February 6th, 2011, 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

February 6th, 2011, 6:26 pm #2

I was a Colts fan way back in Baltimore (Johnny Unitis, Ray Berry, etc), but I'm still a colts fan even though they are not in Baltimore.

Here is a Walkthrough.  Part five covers where you are. The author of the walkthrough (grinnyp) mentions the following, but he give what appears to be good suggestions.

"Note: these number and symbol combinations change with each game, so this walkthrough cannot just give you the answers."

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Bill

www.mrbillsadventureland.com

February 6th, 2011, 9:55 pm #3

Go Steelers!!!

February 7th, 2011, 2:12 pm #4

I was a Colts fan way back in Baltimore (Johnny Unitis, Ray Berry, etc), but I'm still a colts fan even though they are not in Baltimore.

Here is a Walkthrough.  Part five covers where you are. The author of the walkthrough (grinnyp) mentions the following, but he give what appears to be good suggestions.

"Note: these number and symbol combinations change with each game, so this walkthrough cannot just give you the answers."

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Bill

That walktrough did not help at all. I went to Chapter 5 but a different game showed up. If there is any other help, please let me know. Thanks

GO COLTS

February 7th, 2011, 3:48 pm #5

Are we talking about a new casual game called the 13th Skull?

Bill

February 8th, 2011, 3:46 pm #6

Yes we are

GO COLTS

February 8th, 2011, 5:00 pm #7

Hi Joyce,

I hope that the pictures and walkthrough portion concerning cannons help.

Cheers,

Bill

February 9th, 2011, 1:12 am #8

I received our message but nothing came through. I did not get pictures or a walkthrough.

GO COLTS

February 9th, 2011, 2:27 am #9

<div>Hi Joyce,</div><div> </div><div>Either your security is removing attachments or or your Yahoo account won't allow attachments</div><div> </div><div><strong>1. Outlook Express May Be Removing Attachments.</strong></div><div>
<font face="" size="2">Many are receiving emails with attached saved games, pictures, etc. However, when you go to open them in Outlook Express all you get is a nasty error message! Don't fret, it is supposed to do that.

The new version of Outlook Express is designed to protect you from viruses. Since a lot of viruses are sent as attachments your Outlook Express is configured just to remove any attachment that looks suspicious. So how do you see all of those pictures of the new grand kids?
</font></div><div><font face="" size="2"></font> </div><div><font face="" size="2">Well if you <strong>select tools</strong>, from the top or your Outlook Express screen, and then <strong>click on options</strong>; you will see a tab labeled security. Under this tab is a selection that says "Do not allow attachments to be saved or opened that could potentially be a virus." If this is checked then you will not be able to open attachments. Simply click on the box to remove the check mark and you should be able to view the attachments without anymore error messages! </font></div><div> </div><div><strong>2. Also Yahoo Accounts May Not Allow Attachments</strong></div><div></font> </div><div>Check out these 2 things and let me know if you are ready for me to send the saved game again. You may need to use a different email account.</div><div><font face="Arial"> </div><div><div>I will try to send a portion of the walkthrough within an email.</div></div><div> </div><div>Cheers,</div><div> </div><div>Bill</div>

February 9th, 2011, 3:28 am #10

I do not have outlook expss. I have received attachments before, s that should not be a problem. Thank you

GO COLTS

Confirmation of reply: