*READ THIS* PM Problems *IMPORTANT*

Deleted User
Deleted User

April 25th, 2012, 11:42 pm #1

A lot of you may have noticed that we've been having a problem with the PM system lately. Essentially, the board seems to be sending blank PMs instead of what was intended.

We've contacted zetaboards about this and it appears to be a main server problem. Unfortunately for us, that means no quick fix. :(

For now, we recommend making a copy of any PMs you send. Either in your Lab or on your computer so that you don't lose any orders you've spent ages writing.

We'll try to keep you updated on the problem, sorry about any inconvenience to you guys.

~The Packlords.

Chieftain Quickitt
Master Mutator
Chieftain Quickitt
Master Mutator

April 26th, 2012, 8:50 am #2

Good that you tell us! However, I don't use PM tracking, so my exact orders aren't really known, could you tell me about my PMs? The AP thread will be a good place to start, otherwise we'll post our orders again, but then in the AP thread or in our lab. Would that be a solution?
No one expects the Hell Pit Inquisition

UnderTheEarth
Master Mutator
UnderTheEarth
Master Mutator

April 26th, 2012, 11:33 am #3

Just go to archive and you can see the pm's you've sent.
Long time no see everyone :)

Rusty Tincanne
Master Mutator
Rusty Tincanne
Master Mutator

April 26th, 2012, 12:30 pm #4

I just keep a thread in my personal forum (lab) of all my orders. Just copy and paste them into PM's.

Twitch
Master Mutator
Twitch
Master Mutator

April 26th, 2012, 12:34 pm #5

i have a MS word back up of everything on my phone...

You can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you want to watch out for, 'cause you can never predict if they're going to do something incredibly stupid.

Deleted User
Deleted User

April 26th, 2012, 12:53 pm #6

@Quickitt: Don't worry too much about it, if you send a blank PM we'll respond to tell you so.
I have an alternate AP thread template that you can use if you want to store copies of your orders in your AP thread.
[+] Spoiler

Code: Select all

[color=white][b]Turn [turn number]: [/b][/color]
[spoiler=AP1 - Profile @cost]Copy of Order[/spoiler]
[spoiler=AP2 - Profile @cost]Copy of Order[/spoiler]
[spoiler=AP3 - Profile @cost]Copy of Order[/spoiler]
which becomes:
wrote:Turn [turn number]:
[+] Spoiler
Copy of Order
[+] Spoiler
Copy of Order
[+] Spoiler
Copy of Order
As UtE said, there should be a copy of any PMs sent kept in your PM archive, so it's worth checkin there if you lose anything.

hope that helps,
-Glod

Guldan
Master Mutator
Guldan
Master Mutator

April 26th, 2012, 1:18 pm #7

can u put that into the templates topic please!

Blitz
Master Mutator
Blitz
Master Mutator

April 26th, 2012, 3:28 pm #8

I would also request for it to send a receipt, so you can see if they have read it or not. It's helpful to see if they arrived. I'm not sure if this forum board has it, however.

Twitch
Master Mutator
Twitch
Master Mutator

April 26th, 2012, 3:54 pm #9

Blitz wrote:I would also request for it to send a receipt, so you can see if they have read it or not. It's helpful to see if they arrived. I'm not sure if this forum board has it, however.
if you tick message tracking in your message settings, it gives you a list of everything to sent if it was received and when it was read.

You can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you want to watch out for, 'cause you can never predict if they're going to do something incredibly stupid.