lord_falco
Master Mutator
lord_falco
Master Mutator

May 15th, 2018, 4:21 am #31

when you ut it up, can you pm, the people who want to join it? activity is ofc lower on here now season ended.
long live shattered knights, long live the superiour guild

Silvermane
Master Mutator
Silvermane
Master Mutator

May 15th, 2018, 2:55 pm #32

Aye, I don't know when it'll be up. Every time I put a time aside for it, something else comes up. And given the extended work hours I've been on for the past 4 months, i tend to fall asleep as soon as I get in from work, wake up, make food, then fall asleep again. Not exactly a healthy cycle.

Silvermane
Master Mutator
Silvermane
Master Mutator

May 15th, 2018, 2:58 pm #33

The game is designed to be fast paced, and I'm loath to start it whilst I personally can't run it that way. If it. Starts off slow, it'll stay slow, which h isn't what I want. Staff levels. Are. Finally being resolved at work, so hopefully this will be running soon. Absolute latest is July when I know we'll have at least 3 more staff (given that 2 of us are doing jobs previously assigned to 4 peoplr.... Having 5is a HUGE increase)

lord_falco
Master Mutator
lord_falco
Master Mutator

June 20th, 2018, 6:24 pm #34

so will this be done ehre or on the new forum? so i know if i need to keep this one bookmarked:P
long live shattered knights, long live the superiour guild

Silvermane
Master Mutator
Silvermane
Master Mutator

June 23rd, 2018, 9:34 pm #35

I dont think it will need to be done at all anymore. It was a filler - and given that the new season starts in August... there's nowt to fill :P