Glod-Unbaraki
Master Mutator
Glod-Unbaraki
Master Mutator
Joined: March 6th, 2009, 8:58 pm

October 30th, 2013, 2:25 am #11

Warwix leads the way with his comrats, picking their way along the path. You follow at a distance behind at Warwix's request. Despite your lightness on your feet, the sound of objects being crushed beneath you can be heard for a good distance.
As the path begins to disappear Warwix seems to loose his way. You notice him and the other two going into a small huddle ahead of you, obviously discussing tactics... Or possibly having a heated argument about the right direction to go. Suddenly you feel strange, as though the ground beneath you is giving way. You realise, much to your dismay, that vertigo isn't the cause as the ground slowly rises up your legs.
Before the others can react you are several feet down and sinking further. Your feet reach something hard, but it's not enough to support you. There comes a wet snapping sound as you shoot suddenly downwards, chest slipping below the surface.
It might be your imagination, but you're pretty sure that your feet are able to wiggle about freely, wherever they are...



OOC: we'll take it into account, but obviously it'll be less effective seeing as the art is designed for MS humanoids :P
Quote
Like
Share

Silvermane
Master Mutator
Silvermane
Master Mutator
Joined: September 19th, 2010, 1:39 am

October 30th, 2013, 8:01 am #12

Tali was not impressed, her pretty stripes and tail were going to be filthy! Realising that nothing was going to support her and that her feet we free to move around (and seriously hoping it wasn't just an air pocket), Tali yelled to the others.

"It appearz that we need to go down, underneath the zludge! There iz a cavern or zumthing down there." With that she started to wriggle about trying to sink herself and taking a large breath of air before she disappeared under the surface.
Quote
Like
Share

Deleted User
Deleted User

November 2nd, 2013, 12:20 am #13

You wiggle and twist frantically. You feel yourself begin to slip slowly downwards. Warwix and his men hurry back towards you, calling out to stop you dropping below the surface, advising you against this ludicrous plan. You catch sight of movements in the darkness of the forest as your arms slip below the surface. One of Warwix's men drops down hard, you can't tell if he's dead or not. You fall with a crash into darkness, far further than you expected. You feel three heavy hits which pummel you further into the ground... They felt like bodies.
Hooting and hollering comes down from the hole above, you can't tell if it's elated or fearful. It doesn't sound reptilian though, more man-thing-like.
You roll over in pain, managing to carefully avoid the three bodies nearby. One speaks to you in Warwix's voice, "well, that was a bunch-heap of laughs-fun! Thanks for the soft landing. Now, where the hell-damn are we?"

Darkness surrounds you. Nobody seems to have bothered to bring a lamp or torch... Or, rather, they seem to have lost them in the recent flight and fall. Your legs feel terrible and your body not much better.

OOC: You're somewhere dark underground, the ceiling is a long way up (much further than you can reach). There's some small light shining down through the hole, but it's fading fast. You're injured, but not quite sure to what extent. Falling down may not have been such a great choice. :P
Quote
Share

Silvermane
Master Mutator
Silvermane
Master Mutator
Joined: September 19th, 2010, 1:39 am

November 2nd, 2013, 1:48 am #14

OOC: I didn't think there was an OPTION to NOT fall :P The story quite clearly noted that there was nothing nearby to pull myself out with and there was space below my feet... it was sorta pushing me in that direction :P Anyway...

Sighing in exasperation, Tali shoved the three crew members off of her. Well... it was time to get searching...
Walking with her hands out until she hit a wall, Tali called out to the others, "Find a wall with your 'andz and try to find an exeet, yell when you do! We've got to get out of 'ere".

With that, she started to make her way around the room patting the wall, trying to find an exit.
Quote
Like
Share