Glod Steps Down

Glod-Unbaraki
Master Mutator
Glod-Unbaraki
Master Mutator

April 29th, 2018, 1:02 pm #1

After many years of working with Morky and the other Packlords, Glod has finally decided to step down from the position.
It's been great fun and a lot of work. You lot have been amazing with your schemes, plotting and incessant nagging ^_^

Unfortunately for you guys, I'll be coming back as a player in the new Season ;)

-Glod

Eom
Master Mutator
Eom
Master Mutator

April 30th, 2018, 11:06 am #2

Thank you Glod for all your time and effort! :bow: Praise and unconditional love be yours for all eternity.
I look forward to playing with/against you.
Victor von Hohenfeld
Losses: 7
Wins: 11

Tournament wins:
Execution of Ikkilit

Skritchit
Master Mutator
Skritchit
Master Mutator

April 30th, 2018, 5:32 pm #3

Well I'm just glad were not loosing entirely!
Thanks for all you've done man, it really is appreciated :)
s'neek'eep @ Jun 19 2007 wrote:kinda went outside the box a little...

Silvermane
Master Mutator
Silvermane
Master Mutator

April 30th, 2018, 8:49 pm #4

Oh ho ho! Traps, Glod. All the traps!
.... Just in case you gave someone some er.... unsatisfying results at any point over the last few years :P

Sod
Master Mutator
Sod
Master Mutator

April 30th, 2018, 9:59 pm #5

Lol, Silver!

All mischief aside, thanks for your hard work. It'll be fun to see what plot twists you're able to weave as a fellow player this time around.

Ratty Gnawtail
Master Mutator
Ratty Gnawtail
Master Mutator

May 3rd, 2018, 2:18 pm #6

Welp, with Glod prowling i'm going to need to make a fortify my position tenfold, especially if he goes zombie plague (never did ask how that game went, Glod.)

But in any case, thank ye Glod for all the horrors you've brought as a packlord! :D
The (mostly) Complete Works of Ratty
Green Seer Gnawtail portrait by ShuNian)
Warlock Matik on Ratty's ideas on time manipulation wrote:Red Dwarf is not a good basis for temporal mechanics :7
Sod wrote:I secretly suspect that Gribble is the master moulder and Ratty is its beast. :P
Morkskittar wrote: Evildorfs love you :3

AshenEshin
Master Mutator
AshenEshin
Master Mutator

May 3rd, 2018, 6:07 pm #7

It'll be interesting to see you in the general melee, another veteran to contend with. Fun times ahead. With that zombie virus comment I'm kinda worried now, seeing as technically we already have a "zombie virus" to be worked with.
He's not a master assassin!, He is a very naughty boy!
The Rave(-ing Mad) Cave a.k.a my lab
Praise be to Mutae:fsm:

Glod-Unbaraki
Master Mutator
Glod-Unbaraki
Master Mutator

May 7th, 2018, 6:05 pm #8

A reminder for those of you who want to get an idea of how Glod's last player-season went *cough*Sarah*cough* ;)

-Glod

Nurgle'sBackside
Master Moulder
Nurgle'sBackside
Master Moulder

May 8th, 2018, 9:04 pm #9

Crap, last time i was here was 2016, I know this isn't the place to post this, but can anyone fill me in on what has been going on and tell me If it would be possible for me to rejoin?
?The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.? Ezekiel 25:17

Sod
Master Mutator
Sod
Master Mutator

May 8th, 2018, 9:37 pm #10

Sure thing, NB.

As a brief summary: Season IV, which constituted a race to create a living god/goddess, has just come to an end. Through a series of surprising and unlikely events, not only did we collectively succeed, but we also ended up creating not 1 but 3 gods instead.

These new gods and their associated courts are currently struggling to claim dominance over what little remains of the blasted landscape which is the Hell Pit, though to what ends currently remains unknown.

If you're interested in specific details and in game events from season IV, they can be found in the Season IV archive folder. If you've any questions, feel free to ask and someone should be able to point you in the right direction.

PS: welcome back! Hope you'll join us for Season V.