Where do they come from...........Lost Causers and Neos

Where do they come from...........Lost Causers and Neos

August 16th, 2009, 8:57 pm #1

I've noticed in other places they seem to come in clusters, kind of like the tide changing only not as frequently. Yeah, and they do tend to piss me off!

Probably mainly kids, racists, punks and the intellectually underdeveloped.

John
John

August 17th, 2009, 4:02 am #2

We used to have another intellectual-dwarf, dumbass on this and also another site who was absolutely convinced that Vikings were a race unto themselves, remember? How long did it take us to finally convince him otherwise?

Dennis
Dennis

August 17th, 2009, 9:12 am #3

You're right JB, but it isn't about our own local problem. ACG has mebbe 3 with the classic symptoms. The CW section just lost one.

1. Blaming the actions of the ratzis on everyone but themselves because they didn't cause the problem.

2. Obtuse answers to direct questions as if avoidance somehow doesn't reveal one's true colors.

3. Defense for ratzi actions is based on the fact that they weren't the only ones who did bad things without consideration of right or wrong.

I can understand it when they come from Europe, but over here? Sorry but it just baffles and angers me.

IMO their trigger fingers are far too stiff in these situations. End of rant, I hope!
Last edited by D1J1 on August 17th, 2009, 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

John
John

August 18th, 2009, 6:51 pm #4

of skin headed nazi lovers with no depth of knowledge as to actual historical events.

August 20th, 2009, 10:10 am #5

I've noticed in other places they seem to come in clusters, kind of like the tide changing only not as frequently. Yeah, and they do tend to piss me off!

Our boy desert warrior hasn't chimed in with any substantive evidence to support his contentions. That's probably at least a little bit due to the fact that THERE FUCKING ISN'T ANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not unusual for that ilk. Rant once again over for the time being. You are being returned to regular LZ programing!

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

August 20th, 2009, 11:42 pm #6

`
I'm too lazy to go poking around there.

LoL

Dennis
Dennis

August 21st, 2009, 9:54 am #7

Here you go. Just the normal uninspired drivel, unsupported rambling and complete ignorance of political and historic reality!

Its really not as bad as some, but I just don't choose to tolerate any of it any more.

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forums/s ... 652&page=4

Last edited by D1J1 on August 21st, 2009, 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

August 23rd, 2009, 5:45 am #8

`
Not the subject matter, and certainly not the members - with the possible exception of those peculiar specimins mentioned previously in this thread.

I mean every time I go there for some damned reason pages won't load/appear properly. I keep ending up looking at a blank black background even though the status bar reads "done" in reference to the page in question.

It's quite maddening, as it's about the only site I've visitied regularly which does that.

Achtung Baby
Achtung Baby

August 24th, 2009, 12:33 am #9

I certainly sympathize in what you say, it's annoying. Most tend to write a couple of lines and go straight to the point... which for me suggests that they know very well themselves they're idolizing and showing their bias.

It fascinates me how Germany still gets a huge following, what is more annoying for me personally is the massive amount of German models that outsell all the other stuff in hobby shops.

When I first joined ACG there were a few guys who conversed with me privately about how Germany did this and that, and how strong it was... one guy would continuously comment about how "it took 5 years to defeat us!" This same person considers the Wehrmacht completely separate from the German SS in war crimes... only the SS were the guilty ones, the rest were victims of the system.
But none of these guys had the balls to post theses comments in ACG, I wonder why......

Kind of reminds of the TV series, MASH, this nice quote.
Frank Burns: Nobody bet on the battle of Britain! He who controls the skies controls the war, Herman Goering said that!

Henry Blake: Yeah, well he also wore tutus and ate whole bakeries, Frank.

August 24th, 2009, 8:21 am #10

I think the fascination is that they somehow look more military and deadly. At least that's how they appeared to me as a child. A Tiger did look much more like a killing machine than a Sherman.

For my generation as a whole thats where it stopped IMO. All of our dads or uncles or neighbors were veterans of WW II and we learned the realities of the nazi system as they saw it with their own eyes. Pretty hard for that warped ideology to gain a foothold in those circumstances.

Sadly I don't think its an evil that will ever go away. Groups of humans have been spouting the same drivel since.........well since there have been humans I'm sure. I suppose the best we can do is continue with the Whack-A-Mole approach!

Nice to see you around AB!