We finally got Bin Laden!!

We finally got Bin Laden!!

John
John

May 2nd, 2011, 3:09 am #1

FOX and ABC News confirmed it. They blew the bastard up with a bomb. Some good news for a change.

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

May 2nd, 2011, 3:36 am #2

`
See what happens when you give news folk time to speculate while killing time waiting for El Presidente to speak ?

Oh, wait... ...O-Bum-Dummy's finally at the mic.

Let's have it, skeezix.

Dennis
Dennis

May 2nd, 2011, 10:04 am #3

Now what does the al-Qaeda do? It will be interesting to see the timing of a response.

Moving immediately will likely result in a poorly organized and coordinated attack that could lead to the very fortunate demise of more honchos. Waiting too long will shake the confidence of the gang's underlings in the ability of the organization to continue to function in a relevant manner.

mooster
mooster

May 2nd, 2011, 12:51 pm #4

"I never wished death upon another man, but I have read obituaries which brought me great pleasure."

- Mark Twain

Dennis
Dennis

May 2nd, 2011, 9:09 pm #5

Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated! Thanks troops!

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

May 3rd, 2011, 3:21 am #6

`
There should be a way to ban all these pundits from flapping their yaps about "what it all means". I mean - I watched a bit of The O'Smedley Factor doing his "Talking Points" thing, and God help me, I found myself wishing a SEAL team would suddenly burst onto the scene and shoot him in the head.

Can't these people shut the fuck up until and/or unless some actual new information about the thing emerges? Hell - I'm dying to see some helmet cam video of the kill shot if it exists, but who the fuck cares what some jibbering gimp farting out his yap about "what it all means" ?

And these politicians... ... reaching even deeper into their cavernous rectums to pull out some bit of amazing colossal hyperbole nobody else has used to describe "what it all means". Jesus fuck, I feel like I'm in Stalin's goddam Russia !

On a lighter note - sign displayed by a local man sez it all: OSAMA GOT OBAMA'D !

John
John

May 3rd, 2011, 7:23 pm #7

the bastard finally found his most useful, best, true calling in life at the end. His corpse is now feeding the fish and sharks of the Arabian Sea.

Dennis
Dennis

May 3rd, 2011, 11:44 pm #8

Damn it man! Don't tell 'em where he is! Unless of course you want to lead them to some shallow water like the Marianas Trench.......just sayin'

John
John

May 4th, 2011, 5:40 am #9

especially the bit about him being under your back porch. No worries though! Mum's the word!

Dennis
Dennis

May 4th, 2011, 10:13 am #10

I wish the fucker was buried in the back yard! Christ, I'd sell tickets to piss on his grave! I'd be able to buy a nice retirement villa in Hawaii in about 2 weeks!

Anybody who showed up in a fucking A-rab do-rag or burka would get uninvited by Mr. '06!