Victory is Swweeeeeeet!!!!!!

Victory is Swweeeeeeet!!!!!!

Dennis
Dennis

May 27th, 2012, 11:07 am #1

Leaving for home in a short time, fresh from yesterdays victory in the sister and brother-in-laws Memorial Day Bocce Ball Tournament. The BIL and I defeated 13 other pairings in a double elimination format without dropping a single game. Won a whole $7 each.......AND bragging rights for the next year.

Life is good!

Asmara
Asmara

May 28th, 2012, 1:07 am #2

you were competing against the BIL.
LoL

Good on ya !

Dennis
Dennis

May 28th, 2012, 2:37 am #3

Nope, teams were blind draw. We smoked my sister and a cousin that were paired up! Hee-hee!!!!!!

John
John

May 28th, 2012, 11:05 pm #4

You probably got the opposition snockered-up on too much potato juice before playing the match and were a lead pipe cinch of winning the victory cup.

Dennis
Dennis

May 29th, 2012, 12:58 am #5

But I wouldn't say it was beneath me!

John
John

May 29th, 2012, 3:25 am #6

I'd be disappointed in you if you said it was./

Dennis
Dennis

May 29th, 2012, 10:27 am #7

Given the competitive nature of most of the participants, Dave and I included, nobody wanted to get really snockered. Some of the guests were a little bit cranky as they met their demise.

Sad when grownups can't play well with others. I think watching them lose and beating some of them ourselves was the most fun of all!

I did irk one bad sport off the court as well. Seems he is an NBA fan. I of course said some uncomplimentary things about the work ethic, personal habits and low IQs of some of his heroes. Tough shit!