Ugh...

Ugh...

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

October 7th, 2011, 4:30 am #1

`
Another frost warning tonite...

Quit trying to kill my Bell Peppers !!!!

LoL

John
John

October 7th, 2011, 5:13 am #2

They'll weather the frost just fine for a few more days yet.

Dennis
Dennis

October 7th, 2011, 8:26 pm #3

`
Another frost warning tonite...

Quit trying to kill my Bell Peppers !!!!

LoL
Our lowest has been 40-42. Since I don't garden I wouldn't mind a cold snap. I could cut down a few trees that are getting reade to fall or have fallen into the yard without worrying about the (^^#^*_+)(_+(&%&^%#&(*+_(+_+)*&%#%!#*(_)#$@#%&*^(#$@!$!@$!@#$!@%$^*&^*(^@#!@#$!@%&(*&)_)_+%^~! yellowjackets!

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

October 8th, 2011, 3:38 am #4

They'll weather the frost just fine for a few more days yet.
`
I made a tent of sorts with a couple saw horses and those el-cheap-o blue tarps with the grommet holes on the edges that go on sale for a buck or so at the local hardware store every now & then.

For some reason, that reminds me that I think I have one of those wacky shiny silver mylar "space age survival blankets" around here somewhere... ...I should find that thing and tack it to my roof to see if I can blind the pilots of low-flying aircraft by reflecting sunlight skyward. If I get into trouble over it, I can always play dumb, and say I was trying to "reflect warmth" back down into RT.

LoL

John
John

October 9th, 2011, 10:07 pm #5

Our lowest has been 40-42. Since I don't garden I wouldn't mind a cold snap. I could cut down a few trees that are getting reade to fall or have fallen into the yard without worrying about the (^^#^*_+)(_+(&%&^%#&(*+_(+_+)*&%#%!#*(_)#$@#%&*^(#$@!$!@$!@#$!@%$^*&^*(^@#!@#$!@%&(*&)_)_+%^~! yellowjackets!
although that will soon change after Tuesday. I sure will miss these warm, blustery, Indian Summer days!

Dennis
Dennis

October 10th, 2011, 11:54 am #6

With any luck it will be the last time! Hummmmmmmmmmm-baby!!!

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

October 11th, 2011, 4:01 am #7

`
Alas, when I started up the mower, it sounded kinda "funny". A once-over of the usual potentially suspect items revealed nothing apparently amiss, but then I checked the oil, only to find it critically low. When the fuck did that happen ? Felt too lazy to run into town for some "mower oil" (I forgot what the fuck they call it) and I didn't even have any auto engine oil to dump in for a one time use.

Eh... ...there's always tomorrow.

Dennis
Dennis

October 11th, 2011, 9:55 am #8

Yep, yesterday became today here as far as mowing goes too. The call of the mountain was too strong for me to resist, so I spent some time out in the woods!