Two for the price of one

Two for the price of one

John
John

March 15th, 2011, 12:10 am #1

A British Army Sniper team recently killed two Taliban terrorists with one bullet. It's nice to see that the Brits are trying to save money while doing the Lord's work.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/book ... story.html

Dennis
Dennis

March 15th, 2011, 8:40 am #2

But we can't let this British challenge to our sniper superiority stand! Maybe they could send the WW II vet sniper you sent me the video on to go pop a couple of them!

Even if he can't get a two-fer we can claim the oldest guy with a confirmed kill and reclaim some measure of national pride!

John
John

March 16th, 2011, 4:36 pm #3

was one hellova' shot, no matter his age. Actually, at 84 years of age, he'd probably be alot more dangerous in a combat situation. Imagine all the pent up rage, hate and anger in a guy who can't fuck anymore, has trouble taking a shit, or even getting a full night's sleep without getting up several times to pee. That crotchety, old bastard of a guy is happily going to kill alot of people before they finally get him.

Dennis
Dennis

March 16th, 2011, 6:24 pm #4

but getting to the hiding spot would be an issue! His eye may be as keen, but I bet he isn't as limber or agile as he was back in the day!

John
John

March 16th, 2011, 9:30 pm #5

So, how do you do it, Dennis?.

Dennis
Dennis

March 16th, 2011, 9:57 pm #6

I figured you would be the first with an age-discriminatory remark, you creaky-kneed summabeech!

Well, let me tell you in case your slack-jawed self hasn't figured it out yet.

The secret is to realize that there is great merit in sauntering instead of running!

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

March 17th, 2011, 5:23 am #7

`
That way you could shoot critters a mile away without ever leaving the back porch !

John
John

March 17th, 2011, 6:01 am #8

I figured you would be the first with an age-discriminatory remark, you creaky-kneed summabeech!

Well, let me tell you in case your slack-jawed self hasn't figured it out yet.

The secret is to realize that there is great merit in sauntering instead of running!
I kind of figured that after eating a gut-full of Poop's fine cooking, you'd get your sherpas to carry you up to your favorite tree, before putting on your harness, so they could hoist you with a block and tackle up to your tree stand..

Dennis
Dennis

March 17th, 2011, 10:12 am #9

Poop is no longer among us. He dropped out two seasons ago.

We do however have very, very adequate replacement in the form of Tiny/Dave and Morissey. Life is good and so is the eatin'!

I do not need carried to my stand...THANK YOU! Though the block and tackle thing might not be a bad idea!

Speaking of the stand, I have to put checking to see if it and it's tree survived the winter!

John
John

March 18th, 2011, 5:13 pm #10

of the great man's passing.