The last of my parent's generation is gone.....

The last of my parent's generation is gone.....

Dennis
Dennis

February 5th, 2010, 10:04 pm #1

All my uncles are gone and my last surviving aunt passed yesterday. She was also my Godmother. Of course the storm will prevent our paying our respects in person....

John
John

February 5th, 2010, 10:42 pm #2

I'll keep your aunt in my prayers this weekend and during Mass on Sunday.

Loki Luv, MD°
Loki Luv, MD°

February 6th, 2010, 2:38 am #3

All my uncles are gone and my last surviving aunt passed yesterday. She was also my Godmother. Of course the storm will prevent our paying our respects in person....
`
May she rest in peace.

Asmara
Asmara

February 6th, 2010, 6:26 am #4

May she RIP.

That is a big storm ! Travel safely if you do decide to venture out.

February 6th, 2010, 12:10 pm #5

I've got to check out some details with my cousin Patty. Aunt J was her mom.

Seems I was ill after birth, I never learned what the problem was and it wasn't mentioned more than once or twice when I was a kid. Maybe she knows the actual problem.

Sadly, her husband John, a good man and friend in his own right took himself to the hospital with chest pains. They kept him but I don't yet know the diagnosis or prognosis.

Sounds like my mom and dad when he passed............shit!

Celtredleg
Celtredleg

February 6th, 2010, 5:35 pm #6

So sorry for your lose.

Dennis
Dennis

February 6th, 2010, 5:42 pm #7

I appreciate the thought!

Freya123
Freya123

February 9th, 2010, 2:25 am #8

I know what it feels like to have your family dwindling away. RIP.